Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I thought at least they putting money in WOW movie, from the cast it seems they dont... Where is bruce willis playing arthas or morgan freeman being a weird wizzard or smthing like that?

the cast seems meh so far

Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post
    While i do like the idea of Blizzard catching up with other concepts that has already been done by add-ons, it's still sorta funny.

Like playing Catch-up with players who fixed the issues with your game. Then saying "Oh, but this is our official thing now - so yeah".
    It is kinda funny.

It is also terribly schadenfreude-tastic when you see a new MMO launch that was designed by people who thought their UI only needed to be better than WoW's baseline, unmodded user interface.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Ben foster - Alpha Dog
    Toby kebbel - RocknRolla

These guys are legit actors. Good to see their casting actual actors instead of overhyped A-list garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Archangel wasn't very memorable in that, it was a sideplot in X3 that didn't connect to the main plot. And X3 sucked. So you could easily miss him.
    He was the main bad guy in 3:10 to Yuma - he was Russell Crowe's right-hand man who spends most the film trying to catch up with him and Christian Bale to free his gang leader. He was a creepy badass in that movie; 3:10 to Yuma was an extremely good movie.

I really do not understand people whining when Blizz acknowledges an addon would be nice to have build in and implements it. This make the game better. What would you prefer? A stubborn approach saying that they do not need something like this or even worse depend on someone else work that she might decide to abandon the development of her project? Really people...

Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    no mila kunic? /cry
    shes also a wow player.
    I would rather see her then this shit non-attractive paula patton, but as ugly orc in grim is ok

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems they're going for aspiring actors rather than A-listers, which is a good shout. Some are already pretty accomplished so I'd assume they'd be in the principals, where some are... Not so hot and will be looking to make their mark. I think it's pretty smart casting, actually.

Billy-Big Shoes performers wouldn't take the project seriously enough, IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Travis Fimmel! Ben Foster!

chris metzen as: thrall

you know it will happen

Toby Kebbel == Medivh. So fucking cool!

You should probably emphasise that the scripting thing is not Weakauras specific. It's just that weakauras is an easy way to get people to run the LUA code in question.

I had someone in general chat on my server's timeless isle offering people "helpful macros to find treasure locations" before. He wasn't using weakauras, but was exploiting the same issue.

If you've never heard of those actors you mustn't pay attention to films very closely. I don't mean that as a slight, but if you have more than a passing interest in films you ought to have at least heard of some of those actors.

Pretty decent actors. Though I'm still not confident that the film will turn out good, at least they're hiring people (actors and production crew) with some talent.
    Last edited by Aesahaettr; 2013-12-05 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    Sounds interesting, but I wonder how it will work out with there being no good guy or bad guy. Kudos to them if they can pull that off.
    I think what they meant wasn't necessarily that neither side would antagonize, just that both sides would relate. The first thing I thought of when they said it was We Were Soldiers. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it. It's one battle in Vietnam, but they do show more of both sides. The vietnamese aren't just living equivalents of zombies for a war movie, but you see humanity in them. There are a few other movies whose names I'm blanking on at the moment, but it's something about letters written home from both sides, WW II iirc. No good guy or bad guy means you understand both sides. At least, that's what I really hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Rob Kazinksy, the things I would do to that man . . .
    You sound like a Greek
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know any of these actors...

Deleted
    Why not cast Ron Perlman for the role of lead orc ?
    It would be a big save on makeup .;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like they're saving money on actors to put it into CGI, common movie tactic. Ah well.

Seems to me blizz is trolling us with the name of the Kara phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    chris metzen as: thrall

you know it will happen
    Nah, I don't see Metzen playing an (unborn) child.