Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by adynn View Post
    It does have 100k+ worth of base heal per person which is what would be affected by intellect I imagine .
    You are exaggerating the size of the base bloom heal by a ton. (It has about 100k total, not per person)

Base bloom is on average (13400 + 124.2% sp) *1.10 (naturalist). If we assume say 50k spellpower, you get a base bloom of 83050. Lets assume a buffed mastery of about 30% and you get 108k divided by number of targets hit. So if you hit 10 targets the "base" bloom is only 10.8k per person.

By far the majority of the healing comes from the stored bonus healing (from rejuv overheals); the numerical value of which does not scale with int, mastery, crit or haste - only stamina/max health. The speed of recharge does scale with int haste mastery crit. Base healing accounts for like 15-20% of the total (assuming you max out the bonus healing)

Though the base healing does scale with int, i wouldn't ever recommend "stacking int" specifically for the bloom.

Hi there. My main char is a resto druid (Apkun - Azralon) and I was using the default 3043 haste build with ~45% mastery (Buffed).
    With my gear, if I go to the 13163 haste build, I lose 421 intellect, 15% mastery, 463 spell power and 2% crit. I want to know if with my current gear is worth going to the 13163 haste breakpoint.

My stats with my current build (Buffed).
    Intellect: 31.6k
    Spirit: 15k (I'm used to raid with 14k spirit, I got the 8% stat increase so it's why I'm with 15k(
    Mastery: 44%
    SP: 48.9k
    Crit: 24%

With the 13163 haste breakpoint (Buffed)
    Intellect: 31239 (-421)
    Spirit: 13.9k (-1059)
    Mastery: 28% (-15%)
    SP: 48.4k (-463)
    Crit: 22%

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvdra View Post
    Currently I am a 10 that runs with either a monk and shaman, a monk and holydin, or a shaman and holydin as they're working on doing a rotating roster and insist on 3 healing.
    If they insist on 3 healing and your other healers are competent, you will be fine with either gearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    You are exaggerating the size of the base bloom heal by a ton. (It has about 100k total, not per person)

Base bloom is on average (13400 + 124.2% sp) *1.10 (naturalist). If we assume say 50k spellpower, you get a base bloom of 83050. Lets assume a buffed mastery of about 30% and you get 108k divided by number of targets hit. So if you hit 10 targets the "base" bloom is only 10.8k per person.

By far the majority of the healing comes from the stored bonus healing (from rejuv overheals); the numerical value of which does not scale with int, mastery, crit or haste - only stamina/max health. The speed of recharge does scale with int haste mastery crit. Base healing accounts for like 15-20% of the total (assuming you max out the bonus healing)

Though the base healing does scale with int, i wouldn't ever recommend "stacking int" specifically for the bloom.
    No. The bloom is per person(up to 6 I think). The bloom should be like 100K per person if you have 50K sp.

Quote Originally Posted by andreoav View Post
    Hi there. My main char is a resto druid (Apkun - Azralon) and I was using the default 3043 haste build with ~45% mastery (Buffed).
    With my gear, if I go to the 13163 haste build, I lose 421 intellect, 15% mastery, 463 spell power and 2% crit. I want to know if with my current gear is worth going to the 13163 haste breakpoint.

My stats with my current build (Buffed).
    Intellect: 31.6k
    Spirit: 15k (I'm used to raid with 14k spirit, I got the 8% stat increase so it's why I'm with 15k(
    Mastery: 44%
    SP: 48.9k
    Crit: 24%

With the 13163 haste breakpoint (Buffed)
    Intellect: 31239 (-421)
    Spirit: 13.9k (-1059)
    Mastery: 28% (-15%)
    SP: 48.4k (-463)
    Crit: 22%
    Yes. /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Only the HoT portion of Tranquility benefits from Haste; the channeled heal does not gain additional ticks and is the bulk of the healing done by Tranquility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Haste makes Tranquility marginally stronger if you reach a breakpoint. Mastery makes Tranquility significantly stronger no matter the amount of mastery you have. High haste is nice for steady constant healing with buffed Rejuvenation and Efflorescence. High mastery is nice for burst healing with buffed Tranquility, direct heals and shroom bloom.
    Looking at my own logs from tranquility healing, the bulk of the healing done by Tranquility comes from the HoT portion, not the direct heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Demez View Post
    Looking at my own logs from tranquility healing, the bulk of the healing done by Tranquility comes from the HoT portion, not the direct heals.
    That's peculiar. Looking at my own logs as well as top parses on WoL, the direct healing accounts for about half of the healing done. You're at 13k haste, I assume? Got any logs?
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    That's peculiar. Looking at my own logs as well as top parses on WoL, the direct healing accounts for about half of the healing done. You're at 13k haste, I assume? Got any logs?
    Yes, i'm at 13k haste. I also have Berserking macroed into Tranquility, giving it the 7th tick. However I was only looking at Malkorok, so on a fight where overhealing is excluded the healing done of the tick portion of course goes down, and then we have about a 50/50 ratio that you mentioned. However, if we compare a single tick on paper, we can see that one Tranquility heal gives you 9khp+83,5% of your spellpower, and 7 ticks the hot gives you 14,2%+1,5k*7 = 99,4% + 10,5k. In addition to this you get a few spare extra ticks as the spell refreshes the hot by itself. So, the hot can account up to around 60% of the spell's healing, but is usually mitigated by overhealing to some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Demez View Post
    Yes, i'm at 13k haste. I also have Berserking macroed into Tranquility, giving it the 7th tick.
    OP troll racial ftw :P

lol it is isnt it....what do us druids or worgen have....crit, run faster, shadowmeld.....wooop....

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    lol it is isnt it....what do us druids or worgen have....crit, run faster, shadowmeld.....wooop....
    All of them are useless, druids already have built in stealth, too many movement speed buffs to ever not have one of them off cd, unless you are spending half your time running though, also the crit is less useful than the troll racial. Also troll racial scales best with efflorence, as you can cast it under BL and then your efflorence ticks for 56% more... how is 1% crit better than that?

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Also troll racial scales best with efflorence, as you can cast it under BL and then your efflorence ticks for 56% more... how is 1% crit better than that?
    To be fair, you'd get most of that haste anyway from BL alone, and it only lasts until the next time you bloom.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.