Secrets and Runestones in One week

So just a question i have is. If I got my meta this week and did all the bosses can I get runestones off the same bosses that I downed?

Would be greatly appreciated to get an answer. Cause I don't want to waste my time on it if I can't get any runestones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can only loot the boss once. So you won't get the runestone if you've killed that boss previously. After the runestones you can get Heart of the Thunder King off LS even if you've killed him already that week.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Can only loot the boss once. So you won't get the runestone if you've killed that boss previously. After the runestones you can get Heart of the Thunder King off LS even if you've killed him already that week.
    This. Though, if you get your secrets from some-but-not-all the bosses that might drop them, jump out of the raid and grab the next quest. A partial completion will give you a chance to get ahead on the other collection. Pro tip from someone who regrets not thinking of that and clearing those last four bosses after getting all the secrets...