Hey guys! So I have posted this around and no one seems to reply or can't really help me. Could someone help me out? Here is my situation:

Alright, so I got a new video card and plugged it in to my computer, but before booting it up I realized I don't have enough power to power said video card. I unplugged it and plugged my old video card in. While I did that I heard a slight pop like my sound just got unplugged. I turned on my computer and I have no sound at all.

I plugged the cord in the right spot (green on green) I reinstalled drivers, I set it as the default device. etc. (This is all plugged into my motherboard by the way.)

The only new thing that I see here now is a AMD HDMI Output option, which is unplugged. I'm not sure why my sound isn't working... the only thing I can think of is I somehow fried the sound card in my motherboard when I was putting in my old video card... if you guys could help me out that would be great!

ALSO I can hear things really quietly if I turn my sound ALL THE WAY UP, basically if it was working my ears would be broken. I can hear slight sounds on the left speaker.
So if you guys could help me out that would be great, I don't want to get a new sound card as this one on the motherboard should be brand new. I have no clue why plugging in a video card would fry the sound card... I hope you guys can help me out! Thanks!