10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome photoshop sub-race options. I would be very happy with those.

By request, I did some recolours of the Dominance Offensive mounts.

You just lost The Game

Deleted
    Sweet! Now we have mounts as well?! =D

How about updated Swift Horde Wolf (or any other horde wolf for that matter, I'm just saying that one because it's a signiture horde mount and no longer obtainable)?
    Last edited by mmoc6e272995a4; 2013-12-16 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turmoill View Post
    Sweet! Now we have mounts as well?! =D

How about updated Swift Horde Wolf (or any other horde wolf for that matter)?
    I'll see what I can do!

- - - Updated - - -

have some cats meow

Last edited by shoc; 2013-12-16 at 06:22 PM.
    You just lost The Game

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I'll see what I can do!

- - - Updated - - -

have some cats meow
    Yer a wizard, Harry!

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome job man!
    Can you do the regular ones without the armor for both of them?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=102514#.
    Use this one for the new tiger mounts that Night Elves have. :P
    For the Horde!

From another thread in this forum:
    Dat ass :O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by me8998 View Post
    Troll - Forest Troll
    There are lots of more trolls than that. Ice/Sand(fury) and "dark".
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

So very nice but i dont want the wyvern look like this.

Mecha gnome yes nao i want! NAO!
    Last edited by Hyde; 2013-12-16 at 08:20 PM.

These cats really look nice! Good job. I'd buy them asap if they were obtainable.

That mech gnome skin, I would play gnome.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Awesome! Why don't you apply to work for Blizzard? They are always hiring a zillion positions.

Really good job on these. I wouldn't mind different skin color for alterations but I don't care too much for say Taunka or Yaungol. I think the slight difference in head models may make more work for the gear artists than they already have and the gear has been getting progressively worse this expansion as it is.

i kind of what to see what a gnome, dwarf, and orc look like with an afro.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Give me that wildhammer skin with the set of recoloured grand gryphons and I would never log off my dwarf shaman again. Outstanding job OP, made me hyped for WoD again when I almost forgot about it already

10+ Year Old Account
    BLIZZAAAAARRRD! Get over here, and give this person a job! NOW!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I feel like most of these things are tiny, minor details that wouldn't affect the lore or gameplay very much and would do wonders in making your character really unique from the rest of the pack. It's hard to be unique in WoW right now when everyone has the same features and same background, and simply offering more textures, not even models, would go far in making players feel more attached to their characters. Obviously Mecha/Leper Gnomes and Fel Orcs don't really have a place as player textures but lore wise the rest make perfect sense.
    Yeah I've always sort of imagined my Dwarf Shaman is actually Wildhammer, but sadly you can't pick that. I agree about more wacky things like leper gnomes, fel orcs etc but it's cool to see your concepts anyway

They don't look any different from normal gnomes, just dressed up >_> lol
    Yeah they're just a joke anyway :P

I guess if you really wanted to you could look at the sandfury troll model in ToT versus a normal troll and extrapolate something for a "sand gnome"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gyyn View Post
    Huh? Yeah, he does use the model. Look at all his animations on the WoWhead modelviewer. They match up with all the screenshots and video previews we see at Blizzcon. Garrosh is to the new Orc model as Varian is to the old human model. It's a custom remodel of the new skeleton. Also saying that the new Vol'jin model is what the new troll models will look like, is just like saying that the new orc models would look like cataclysm Thrall or Garrosh before they were released. Vol'jin is a remodel of the old Troll skeleton. I'm confident it'll look trash compared to the new model when it comes to its motion and limbs.

Edit: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=71865 . Click view in 3D and check out all the animations. They match up. Garrosh is the new orc model.
    Mmm, I dunno, I didn't think the Orc model was completed by the time they had Garrosh. Maybe they share a skeleton. They do look quite a bit different, I guess we won't really know until we see the full animation set.

P.S. I'm now addicted to putting Garrosh into silly emotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Oh God that HUMAN. WHY.

I NOW KNOW WHAT NIGHTMARES ARE MADE OF.
    Well what did you think an un-un-dead would look like? Pretty?

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    You realize most of the NPCs we see in game that are humanoid are based on player models, yes? Meaning they'll be getting upgrades with the new models as well, most likely.
    True. I wonder if they will update things like leper gnomes or just leave them on the old models. Probably mechagnomes will stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Well, the new Orc player model has exactly the same face as Garrosh though. Well, except for the different colour and not having a nose ring and tusk rings, etc. Pay close attention to the eyebrows and forehead wrinkles, it's just a copy/paste of Garrosh' face.
    Yes that is definitely true, the face is pretty much just like Garrosh's. Which I wasn't thrilled about at first because I felt like Garrosh's new face has a distinctly Ettin-like appearance.

But it looks a lot better in animations than in stills.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2013-12-17 at 02:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    That human... was hella creepy. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    The thousand-yard stare in his eyes tells me that dwarf has seen shit I wouldn't believe.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Alliance ships on fire off the shoulder of the Krazzworks... I watched dragonfire glitter in the dark near the Vermillion Redoubt...

All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I am not quite sure what I just saw there?

They all look the same as standard models apart from grey orc and possibly the 1st pic

uhm..