10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, wonder what that could be...

Beard? Hair? Probably hair for a Human or Night Elf female.
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    Yeah, definitely something for a female. Im sure there was a conscious decision after the male dwarf, orc and gnome to get some females out there next. Exciting times!

Quote Originally Posted by Deusfox View Post
    Yeah, definitely something for a female. Im sure there was a conscious decision after the male dwarf, orc and gnome to get some females out there next. Exciting times!
    idk blizz is sneaky.

for all we know that could be a super close up look at one tiny piece of a troll mohawk or somethin O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Senedra View Post
    omg i remember this comic argh what was it called again T-T
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    I would like to know this as well
    Beyond the Tree.

http://beyondthetree.wordpress.com/2...art-somewhere/
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by aeluron lightsong View Post
    Don't get too excited folks. I swear i remember something similar happening and we were totally wrong. We must be prepared.
    We are not prepared.

If it were myself giving the clue, putting the hair into the shape of the crest of Lorderon wouldn't have been an accident. Undead ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post

Looks like Human Female hair?

Don't think that human's going to be alive.

I think it's a human beard with a hint of 'stache!

I think it's the tip of a Tauren Female's tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Alundra View Post
    Isn't the issue with that being that Kazra and Sul were part of different tribes (all of which have specific varying appearances in their own ways) and the Darkspear are the only ones who are affiliated with the Horde? While it makes some sense for Mag'har Orcs to be with Green Orcs in their respective starting zones it makes far less sense that starting as a Sand troll in the Darkspear starting area would happen.

Even the Dark Iron and Wildhammer Dwarves make sense to be starting in the Dwarf starting zone considering recent expansion events. Different troll sub races though? Not without some serious story changes to allow it.
    A lot has changed for trolls, the zandalari gathered them, and loads of them went M.I.A. when leishen was killed, so makes sense that they join the winning side, specially with a new faction leader with da mojo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tiny snippet of what seems to be human hair/blood elf hair. The same model could be found in both races, including color.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe a tauren tail, looks zoomed, a lot.

Deleted
    So the whole update will be for female models this time? Meh, I never play females, they could not exist for me. Male models should have priority but whatever, they will come some day.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    If it were myself giving the clue, putting the hair into the shape of the crest of Lorderon wouldn't have been an accident. Undead ladies.
    I think it's just something like pareidolia and coincidence. Coincidence seems hard to accept, but so many things are occurring int he universe insanely improbable coincidence would have to be happening constantly or their absence would be even more strange than how strange we find them.

It's possible it's intended, but I am skeptical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
    So the whole update will be for female models this time? Meh, I never play females, they could not exist for me. Male models should have priority but whatever, they will come some day.
    No. You have no reason at all to leap to this alarmist conjecture.
    Robinson alluded to a new website feature showing live animations you could compare in real time to the old models, and in my opinion he seemed to imply it would be more than one race.

But even if it's just the human female, calling it "The whole update only being female models" is like,... hyperbole. Its not the whole update, it would be just one more trickle of a look at the update.

There is a full sized presentation being worked on here, not just a still image of a model, i think that much can be construed.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    Male models should have priority? You have no idea how much i want to smack you right now.

Deleted
    On the other hand, I only play female characters. And male characters should have priority? LMAO.

10+ Year Old Account
    The topic of priority - horde/alliance, male/female, race I like/race I don't like so much - can derail this thread way too fast, so let's not even get into that. I don't play males at all, but I'm happy with whichever update I get - male OR female. I'm just happy to see updates

Yes pretty interesting how much they will have ready to show with the update.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    The topic of priority - horde/alliance, male/female, race I like/race I don't like so much - can derail this thread way too fast, so let's not even get into that. I don't play males at all, but I'm happy with whichever update I get - male OR female. I'm just happy to see updates
    Agreed, only petty bickering lies in the direction of discussing what should be priority, probably best not to get onto that line of discussion.
    Just curious myself to see how things are looking so far, and hoping to see some more animated models. I'll hope to see my favourite races included but if they're not, well *shrug*, I'll get to see them eventually.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Disagree with your choice of words, don't disagree with the sentiment.

In WC3 and the Warcraft tabletop RPG, blood elves were considered by other races to be violent, unpredictable, and dangerous. Their emotes and jokes revolved around bloodshed, vengeance, and magical addiction. They were even featured in Metzen's "Villain Races" illustration.

When BC rolled around, there was the "lol legolas gay elf" backlash, and I feel like Blizzard intentionally parodied that. Unfortunately, at the expense of some of the race's badass cred.

The thing I really, really wish they'd give blood elves, if nothing else, is the runic/demonic tattoos and forbidden hairstyles that they had in prior lore. It would give them an ever so slight tribal feel, and would help them mesh with the Horde aesthetic a bit better.

Case in point, photoshopped edit of my own blood elf warlock:

Tying into the subject at hand, that's why I wish they'd introduce the Sunfury elves (Kael's former followers) as a blood elf subrace, with more of that WC3/RPG vibe.
    You mean felbloods. The Sunfury are still part of the race and have joined their kin once more.

I agree with the post nonetheless.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.