10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    That High Elf female is a faker! Look! Red toe and fingernails!
    *Rerolls to High Elf*

Done.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like runic tattoos for blood elves. Heck all races need tattoos at this point. Would be badass.
    Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2014-11-29 at 04:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What they need to do is make shirts display warpaint/tattoos, so that if you were to take your armour off you would see it. There wouldn't need to be changes made to the skintone itself, just a map on a shirt that adds to the skin. They have one such item already.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=53869/wa...the-ladies-nyi

Ofcourse there would be gender locks on certain tattoos and a little fine tuning so bras would show.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2014-11-30 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtwili View Post
    Hey, Shoc!

You want to (re-)make some sub-species reskins now that we got more appearance from the playable models?

Also, did you already make a reskin somewhere of the Frostbourne Dwarves?
    You made me realize that there is probably a handful more photoshops lost within the pages that aren't on the OP. I'll try to hunt them down some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post

I think for High Elves to be done right they would need their own brand new animations and their own voice acting, like Gilnean human voices and emotes compared to the normal human, but with the unprecedented new animations as well, from scratch.

And to get even more racial, their own brand new models, they would have different faces and different physiques and their posture would be completely different. They would still look like the same species, just not like the same person with a different face our current player races seem to be compared to Blood Elves.

It would be like Amani Thunder Isle Trolls compared to the current player race of Trolls (forget about them still being vanilla technology) as a new race.

But in the history of this thread I've been through this A LOT.

I've also considered the ways that Blizzard could make High Elves work as a playable race, separate from the Blood Elves. One thing that became kind of apparent with the new Blood Elf models is that they look 'lean and mean', an aesthetic that I feel doesn't really fit the High Elves if they were to just be recoloured Blood Elves.

I envision High Elves in WoW to be not as slender, closer to Night Elves/Humans that anything else, and hold a different posture. Of course, this would mean a different racial silhouette and different animations.

Lorewise, the Kirin Tor joining the Alliance for good, and the destruction of Theramore creating a solid population of transient High Elves, the Sunwell being restored by the Draenei, the possibility of the return of Alleria and Turalyon in the future, there is tons of validification for High Elves to become a playable race for the Alliance.

As for a starting zone, I have no idea.
    Last edited by shoc; 2014-12-21 at 03:18 PM.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    sup

man these are so good

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    fel blood are demons of the legion.

I guess a sunfury should look like this

runic tattoos were a characteristic kaelthas forces supposedly.

and high elves?
    this is why we need tattoos/scars. im hopeful we might get some in 6.2 or 6.3 once they start working on those future customization patches.

- - - Updated - - -

also, shoc, you promised me mohawks :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Wicing View Post
    I am still hoping in secret for a playable Vrykul race someday
    you are not alone, I want them also.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Alongside the new Blood Elf models we’ll also be implementing a couple of tweaks and fixes for other character models, based on player and our own internal feedback, with some additional changes to come in future patches.
    Come oooooooooonnnn Wildhammer skins....

Additional changes in future patches? Please add subraces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Alongside the new Blood Elf models we’ll also be implementing a couple of tweaks and fixes for other character models, based on player and our own internal feedback, with some additional changes to come in future patches.
    Come oooooooooonnnn Wildhammer skins....
    Really want a Wildhammer Dwarf, and even a Dark Iron.
    Nothing too major right?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Hallowseve17 View Post
    Additional changes in future patches? Please add subraces.
    That would be wonderful

Could anyone do a high elf mock-up? You know, just for fun?

EDIT: Maybe a wretched one too?
    Last edited by Hallowseve17; 2014-12-31 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    fel blood are demons of the legion.

I guess a sunfury should look like this

runic tattoos were a characteristic kaelthas forces supposedly.

and high elves?
    I'd play Blood Elf for the first time in my life if the males looked like this. He actually looks like he could take a punch without crying uncle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo, anyone any more juicy. new, awesomely done photoshops/mock ups for subspecies? Maybe even different shades of skin/hair/beard/eye colors for already existing ones?

I would love to see one Human-ish Frost Vrykul!

10+ Year Old Account
    On that subject, you got anymore sweet reskins for us?

What about a Dark Troll-esque looking Kaldorei? Since the Kaldorei descent from the Dark Trolls, maybe give Kaldorei some dark skinned Zandalari tidbits?

Deleted
    You guys, do incredible work. I'm making some custom content for WoD, and I'm working on a Orc skin.
    The problem is, I need some help to do better skin, and yeah, custom skin like the FelBlood Elves in HD.

h tt p :/ /puu . s h/hko w I/d81 6ee9f68. png (can't post links)

I need to do the head, but. I don't know how I can do it.
    If anyone can help me, that'll be great. Thanks.

Deleted
    most of therse skins look like Wildstar stuff, pretty cool shame blizzard never listens to players

10+ Year Old Account
    In the volcanic ashlands of northwestern Georgia (Also known as Atlanta).
    I wonder if Blizzard has commented lately on the idea of adding subraces. I for one would love to make my orc a blackrock or dragonmaw orc, as many of them joined the horde at the start of cataclysm.
    Some people really like flavor. Occasionally subsisting on nutrient paste just doesn't feel the same as eating a steak. I get that flavor isn't for everyone, but I doubt removing all cosmetic indicators from the game would be appealing either. Nobody want to log in, queue to fight modestly sized blue checked box boss #7, initiate combat using an attack sequence of abilities 1-7 with a 13 beat repeat coda intermittently, and collect item level 630 slot 7 gear either.

Well, let me be the first to necro this thread (again).

Shoc, friend you got mentioned on the frontpage once again! Woohoo.
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.
    As Finishing touch God created the Dutch.

For Gnomeregan!
    For King Wrynn! and for the Alliance!

Jaina Proudmoore: Sugar, Spice; and Everything Nice.

Yes I am a Alliance fanboy and yes I am proud of it, FOR THE ALLIANCE.

Thanks for reminding me i've been barking up the Wildhammer/subrace tree for years. Two more weeks until I learn I still won't get them...

Deleted
    Rly hope they will update or make questchains to update the vanilla racial mounts.

Also if sub-races become a character creation option and not a ingame feature (so need to start a new character) that they make a payment option to remake all characters on a account. Not looking forward to pay for ever character i want to remake like 20 euro.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2017-10-23 at 08:42 PM.