Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesbote View Post
    People like you who see this and automatically cry pedophilia are the real problem. Just mentioning.
    This. WTF IS THIS FOR A THREAD...I see nothing here, just a entertainer being very medicore/bad, as most american entertainment TV shows are...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert View Post
    Didn't you hear? He wants to wipe out the Chinese! http://entertainment.time.com/2013/1...-a-third-time/
    Yeah, that was exactly what I was thinking of when I saw this thread. Also the people that insisted spoofing Kanye was racist. He's a fucking comedian. Maybe don't take every word he utters as powerful commentary?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    I'm not religious nor am I a parent, but doing this is makes me feel uncomfortable as the kids involved... Jimmy needs to knock this crap off.
    I really think you need to look up the word "pedophelia" - It's ignorant people like you that cause problems for the rest of people on this planet.

You're like some guy screaming "rape" when a woman touches you... yes, this is how absurd your post is.

I had a technician working for an associate of mine once - a customer (a reasonably good-looking one) gave him a hug for fixing her problem. He wanted to file sexual harassment charges against her. Yes, I'm serious.

You're attacking a perfectly credible, good-natured person because you don't like something - if you don't like it, don't watch.

I don't have in issue with ignorance usually, but google is available to anyone - your post goes well over the lines of acceptable stupidity. Words I would use to describe your comments would probably fall well below "gormless".

You're implying a person is a pedophile. It's reckless and blatantly libel.

You need to apologize. People like you shouldn't be allowed to operate a keyboard.

To the mods, apologies, but this really riles me when people say things, nonchalantly smear people's reputations before googling the meaning of a word.
    Last edited by theWocky; 2013-12-07 at 02:36 PM.

Not weird at all, I'm probably more weirded out by your thoughts.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    This is weird. Kinda easy to manupilate children to do stupid things. (its all for ratings...its not pedo thingy)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I don't get it. So, no women, just a man and children= pedo? Yup, don't get it at all. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

OP is crazy sensetive if he things jimmy kimmel is a pedo for rating and entertainment it's all a joke man

misleading title is misleading.

I can see where some might take it distastefully, however that does not mean or have anything to do with pedophilia. They are brothers - so the kissing is not unnatural, although for them it may have been because the one went for the shoulder >.>
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    do you know the definition of Pedophelia? You use that word but i don't think you know what it means

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    Sexist much? juuust saying
    i think he might be sarcastic

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to stop this here.

In this fashion, this is nearly libel. I don't feel that this is an appropriate thing to post here and smearing someone's reputation in this fashion isn't acceptable. It's one thing if a real investigation by the authorities uncovered something but it's quite another to make it up and pass it off as true.