Windows 7 BSOD "Memory Management"

So in my never-ending quest to stop the random lockups in Windows 7, I now seem to be getting daily BSODs. More specifically, I only seem to get 1 BSOD per day, and it ALWAYS happens within 5-10 minutes of booting up my computer for the first time every day. After that, I'm fine the rest of the day.

Finally managed to whip out my phone fast enough to take a picture of the screen:

http://i.imgur.com/ZKWu4uM.jpg

I looked up that error code:

0x41284 - A PTE or the working set list is corrupted.

I'm...not sure what the hell that means. I don't think the RAM has a problem/errors, because I tested it about 3-4 weeks ago with Memtest and it didn't find any errors after 3 hours of running.

Did you use Memtest 86 or HCI Memtest? HCI Memtest is a more strenuous test used for overclock stability testing.

Google says the STOP 1A code is a RAM problem. Try bumping up RAM voltage and seeing if it helps.

The code is 0x001A just simply means your ram is defective. Memtest just scans bad sectors that's all, HCImemtest is much intensiver. It happened enough that memtest didnt detect any errors while IBT/prime or HCImemtest causing your system to crash within a couple of minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Did you use Memtest 86 or HCI Memtest? HCI Memtest is a more strenuous test used for overclock stability testing.
    I used Memtest 86. I don't overclock anything on my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Google says the STOP 1A code is a RAM problem. Try bumping up RAM voltage and seeing if it helps.
    I can't change the RAM voltage. My BIOS has no settings to change things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I can't change the RAM voltage. My BIOS has no settings to change things like that.
    Can't you change the clockspeed of the ram? Otherwise RMA or buy a new set.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Can't you change the clockspeed of the ram? Otherwise RMA or buy a new set.
    Like I said, there are no settings in the BIOS to change any voltages or clock speeds or anything. It's locked.

I'll let Memtest run overnight to get 3-4 passes and see if that returns any errors.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I'll let Memtest run overnight to get 3-4 passes and see if that returns any errors.
    You should use HCI Memtest. When I say HCI Memtest is used by overclockers, I mean that overclockers have high standards for stability.

I let Memtest run overnight, and after 4 passes, it still came up with 0 errors, so I don't think my RAM is bad.

Are you sure the BSOD is always on memory management?

To track them there's a free tool called BlueScreenView from www nirsoft net (just search in the page by using F3).

Deleted
    If you have multiple sticks of ram, try them one by one. But if memtest passes, it might even be a motherboard issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Teslac0il View Post

To track them there's a free tool called BlueScreenView from www nirsoft net (just search in the page by using F3).
    Well TBH, I've only had two of these "memory management" BSOD's so far; one yesterday, and one the day before that. Both of them happened within 5 minutes of getting into Windows.

Today I booted up and everything was fine; no crashes/freezes/BSOD's....so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Teslac0il View Post

Here's the output from that program.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2013-12-08 at 04:51 PM.