Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Drama drama drama, over a stupid app.

/sarcasm on

I was hoping for a name along the lines of VagFax™

/sarcasm off

Dead serious though, this and Lulu are reprehensible. I'm all for information, but at the consent of everyone involved. Things like this don't involve consent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at the "worst hashtags" from the mockup:
    #pointyelbows
    #fishy
    #BodyOduor

Stay Classy Male Lulu app.

After scrolling throught this i could say the funny thing is that for the adult male majority liking and using this (excluding teenagers, they are allowed to fuck up) a single prolonged stare might make them throw a punch just cuz. "Uuuh other people judging me, looking for weak spots in my oh-so-built image of myself meant to cover up the anxiety caused by life" *SMACK*.

So if u don't like other people "checking u out" in the bad way why do it to ladies? If they do that to men it means they are weak and frustrated and want payback. What do you prove by doing this? That you are the same.

But there is a problem: they are allowed and u are wearing da balls. So it counts as a below-the-belt hit.

Man up will ya!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Payback, I loled
    If used against women who are supporters of that other app. If not, then it's just an equal amount of being a jerk as those girls are.

How imbecilic. And naturally the kids on bb.com are all over it.

Edit:

Unrelated, but look at some of the topics on the first page of their misc forums.

"Replace movie titles with 'vagina'"
    "ITT : I aware you on what having sex with fat bishes is like (SRS)"
    "Lulz at men who sit like this (pic) (phaggy) (lulz)"
    "help my dad keeps using my protein powder (srs)"

That place is fucking toxic.
    Last edited by Velaniz; 2013-12-08 at 04:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    How imbecilic. And naturally the kids on bb.com are all over it.

Edit:

Unrelated, but look at some of the topics on the first page of their misc forums.

"Replace movie titles with 'vagina'"
    "ITT : I aware you on what having sex with fat bishes is like (SRS)"
    "Lulz at men who sit like this (pic) (phaggy) (lulz)"
    "help my dad keeps using my protein powder (srs)"

That place is fucking toxic.
    80% of the posters (creators included) are being ironic. It is a twisted awareness scheme, they are trying to create outrage about this, so they shoot down Lulu with it. I mean if this has to go, so does Lulu, right?

Just look at the negative and positive hashtags, the negative ones, are puns on the Lulu hashtags (Body Odor) and the positive ones are typical gender stereotypes used in the same way as Lulu does.

I support this app, I would never use it, by I support its creation, because I think if this will be killed, Lulu will have to go with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Reading through it, the mailboxes are already exploding with hate and death threats.
    Yep. Apparently when women do it, its harmless and playful. When men do it, hate mail and death threats.

But double is my favorite kind of standard! You get two of them for the price of one, so it's more for your money!

Deleted
    app is out now so thought i'd go ahead bump this!

https : //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dotUtil.chicklopedia

got some good reviews but i cant download it myself since im not from the US. causing a feminist shitstorm on reddit too

i'm sure this will appeal to many people and be successful, but that doesn't mean it isn't just as shallow and pathetic as lulu.

Deleted
    Arise thread, thread arise!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people really give an honest fuck? I thought most of you were adults, but the fact that you can care so much about a random persons opinion makes me think otherwise. I've always grown up with one rule... Those who I don't know/care about have little impact on me. If someone wants to call me a faggot or a dick head or loser, they can, but their words hold little to no value to me. Now if my mom told me she hated me and wanted to never see me again, i'd be heart broken... but that's only because her words hold value to me. Now why is it most of you can't accept this? I'm sure I'm on that site and I'm sure i'm rated, funny thing is I'm a virgin. People will rate, people will lie and some will tell the truth, at the end of the day, all you have to worry about is yourself and those close to you. If you're going off and worrying about every little thing someone has to say about you, then you seriously need to reevaluate your life.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how facebook complains about losing their teenager demographic while at the same time approving of cyber bullying apps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lemesphien View Post
    causing a feminist shitstorm on reddit too
    Is it "ok" for the "feminists" to disagree with the app if they happen to also disagree with the other one..? Why's it automatically "those feminists" if someone is against something... Then again I guess that's society...those liberals, those conservatives, those feminists, those misogynists, those gays, those [insert racist group], those young people, those old people... Everyone's terrible, humanity just shut up.