Deleted

will this run wow mop

hi sorry again ve been searching and searching endlessly and i found this for 340
    will this run wow mists of pandaria on med settings +
    AMD Athlon X4 750K APU
    8GB DDR3
    Radeon 5450 1gb or 2gb depending on if it will run it and if its worth paying the extra 20 for it
    500w PSU

If anyone knows would you be kind enough to let me know please as ill be buying it tuesday if it will run wow im not looking for ultra im just looking for med settings anything else is a bonus
    thanks again for everyone's time

Deleted
    yeah it will run mop while questing at mid/high. though if u get into raids it will dip to 1-5 fps... making it unplayable... fill out the sticky to give us the information we need to give u the best bang for buck...

No. You really gotta spend about 500 bucks, best idea if your not willing to build is buy a tower and add a graphics card, like this:

Tower:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883220385

Graphics card:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814131461

You could do high on wow at 1080p with this setup, medium easily.

Deleted
    Hello sorry i totally forgot, i have a budget of £350, im looking for medium + settings and preferably from amazon as i live in the united kingdom im wanting to play on average resoultion the pc i described is from my local pc shop, im looking to either buy a prebuilt one and add a gpu or build a pc from scratch myself i have a windows 7x64 bit disc
    thanks again
    Last edited by mmocf8170475d3; 2013-12-08 at 01:33 AM.

Wait a second, you are the same person i helped in the other thread lol. Why do you keep making threads, what i suggested in the other thread is what you want.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-this-run-mop

This system went down 10 bucks since last time you posted, you should buy this pronto:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zoostorm-787...=vig-212425-21

If you really cannot afford the 7770 i linked in that thread this is the cheapest card i can recommend from amazon:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Radeon-Graph...md+radeon+6670

Total would be 380

Deleted
    hello ive made 3 posts, i was reading up on the zoostorm pc and some were saying the graphics cards do not fit in properly and when i asked what sort of settings i could get i was not told i know its hard to speculate but im really utterly useless about pcs so any sort of guess would be nice but for that price i was wondering if it was better to build one or buy a pre-built and add a gpu like you said but its hard to choose because like i said i dont want to buy one and it wont do the job. the main thing im wanting to know is if the zoo storm pc will run wow what sort of fps would i be looking at in 5 - 10 - 25 raids i can turn everything to low for raids but i would like medeasily for questing / pvp or just general out of raid fun wether its farming or having a roam around, thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

sorry also if i am going to buy that pc i may aswell get the 7770 becuase its only an extra 14 will it make alot of difference though with the one you just linked now or the one you linked before

Video cards are all universal, they connect to the motherboard with a PCI-express slot, there will be no issues with it "fitting". When people speak of such things they are usually referring to the length of the graphics card in relation to the PC case, in this example neither the 7770 or 6670 will have any problems fitting because they are not long graphics cards (i wouldnt have suggested the 7770 if it would be a problem).

The 7770 is quite a bit faster than the 6670, if you can afford the extra 24 pounds ( not 14) it MIGHT worth it to get the 7770. But either will play wow just fine, its only in other games you may notice a difference. Keep in mind the 6670 does draw less power and does not need an extra power connection from the power supply, although like i said the 7770 will work just fine with a 300w psu and comes with the adapter you need in the box.

Deleted
    thanks for your input it is really nice for you to help.
    What sort of settings will i be looking at though i know ill be turning shadows down to lowest but what typical fps will i be getting in lfr or 5 man heroics / general out door playing if your able to have a guess please thanks again.

It should be similar to my PC. I get 60 fps everywhere except world bosses and really packed cities where i can drop down to 30 - 50 fps depending on the situation, and i play on high settings with shadows on low (i prefer low shadows as well).

I suggested the 6670 because in your last thread you said your budget was 400 but you posted it was 350 here. If i were you id just grab the 6670 because its easier to install than the 7770 and is 24 pounds (or euros, not sure lol) cheaper. All you have to do is open the side of your case and install it into the uppermost PCI-E slot, then plug your monitor into it and install amd drivers.

Deleted
    it would be 400 if i wait another week and abit or i could do 350, what i may do is just buy the pc then see if it will run wow untill i have enough to get the 7770 but if i cannot ill grab the 6670 instead, i want to thank you again for all your help i really am appreciative thanks alot for your time and effort in helping

Do you need an OS?

If so:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Pentium G3220 3.0GHz Dual-Core Processor (£41.99 @ Aria PC)
    Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (£35.71 @ CCL Computers)
    Memory: GeIL Value Plus 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (£48.70 @ Overclockers.co.uk)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£42.50 @ Aria PC)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1GB Video Card (£44.99 @ Novatech)
    Case: Zalman ZM-T2 MicroATX Mini Tower Case (£19.14 @ Dabs)
    Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (£34.14 @ Scan.co.uk)
    Optical Drive: Lite-On iHDS118-04 DVD/CD Drive (£10.78 @ Scan.co.uk)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (OEM) (64-bit) (£71.76 @ Scan.co.uk)
    Total: £349.71
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-08 04:38 GMT+0000)

Deleted
    hello yurano thank you for your reply, i have a windows 7 disc it seems like a nice set up but im afraid i cant order from multiple websites as its getting close to christmas and getting the orders in time would be so much hassle if 1 part does not turn up on time im left with everything except 1 bit lol which would send me into a rage or i would just sit in a corner rocking backwards and forwards crying haha. the one fascinate linked me is a good pc he linked it to me before but i was just trying to see if there was anything else i could get wether it was home built like a diy job or a pre-built buying of internet / local shops he seems to know what he is on about so im going to rely onthis ill be buying that pc on tuesday and i supose we'll see from there it seems like it will work though to my needs (atleast im hoping anyway) if not ill just have to make do for now but like i said we'll see, thanks ever so much for your post i really do appreciate itthanks for your time and effort to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Carameldrizzle View Post
    it would be 400 if i wait another week and abit or i could do 350, what i may do is just buy the pc then see if it will run wow untill i have enough to get the 7770 but if i cannot ill grab the 6670 instead, i want to thank you again for all your help i really am appreciative thanks alot for your time and effort in helping
    Ya you could do that i guess, but realize you are gonna need a graphics card eventually. Intel HD 2500 is pretty slow, but it would probably play wow on low at 1680x1050 until you got a new graphics card.

All Amazon items:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

Memory: Patriot Signature 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1333 Memory (£49.99 @ Amazon UK)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£44.00 @ Amazon UK)
    Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (£35.98 @ Amazon UK)
    Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer (£12.99 @ Amazon UK)
    Other: i3-4130 (£88.93)
    Other: MSI H81M-P33 (£34.63)
    Other: Fractal Design Core 1000 (£28.00)
    Other: VTX 7770 (£66.99)
    Total: £361.51
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-08 05:11 GMT+0000)

Deleted
    Thank you Yurano,
    fascinate what would be the best GPU i could put into the zoo storm pc if i upgrade the psu to maybe a 400-500w
    Also Yurano what would be the average fps i would get with shadows down in 10-25man /5 man or outdoor general use / pvp please.
    thanks to all in advance

- - - Updated - - -

or even without upgrading the psu even though i should asi dont want to kil the pc lol but with a guess if you can thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hello sorry again also i just saw someone selling this im wondering if it would go into the zoostorm pc and also if its better then the 6670 and 7770 that you linked.
    it is a : Sapphire Radeon 5770 1gb GDDR5
    Microsoft DirectX® 11 Support
    ATI Eyefinity Technology
    ATI Stream Technology
    40 nm Process Technology
    1.36 TeraFlops Processing Power
    800 Stream Processing Units
    Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology
    2nd Generation TeraScale Engine
    Microsoft Windows 7® Support
    ATI CrossFireX™ Technology
    Enhanced Anisotropic Filtering
    Accelerated Video Transcoding
    Display Flexibility, Supports DL-DVI, DP, HDMI and D-Sub
    HDMI 1.3
    Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Support
    ATI PowerPlay™ Technology8 – Enhanced Support for GDDR5 memory(E.)
    ATI Avivo™ Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
    Supports OpenGL 3.2
    DXVA 1.0 & 2.0 Support

Specification

I/O Output: Dual DL-DVI-I+DP+HDMI, Triple Display Support

Core Clock: 850 MHz

Memory Clock: Effective 4800 MHz

PCI Express 2.1 x16 bus interface

1024MB /128bit GDDR5 memory interface

Dual Slot Cooler with Auto Fan Control

On-board HDMI, supports HDMI 1.3 with High Bitrate Audio

On-board DisplayPort

Maximum Board Power: 108 Watt; Idle Board Power: 18 Watt

It should be totally fine. All of those specs are equal to or better than what I have on my computer, and I have no problems with this game.

Deleted
    Hello sorry again also i just saw someone selling this im wondering if it would go into the zoostorm pc and also if its better then the 6670 and 7770 that you linked.
    it is a : Sapphire Radeon 5770 1gb GDDR5 he wants £60 for it.
    Microsoft DirectX® 11 Support
    ATI Eyefinity Technology
    ATI Stream Technology
    40 nm Process Technology
    1.36 TeraFlops Processing Power
    800 Stream Processing Units
    Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology
    2nd Generation TeraScale Engine
    Microsoft Windows 7® Support
    ATI CrossFireX™ Technology
    Enhanced Anisotropic Filtering
    Accelerated Video Transcoding
    Display Flexibility, Supports DL-DVI, DP, HDMI and D-Sub
    HDMI 1.3
    Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Support
    ATI PowerPlay™ Technology8 – Enhanced Support for GDDR5 memory(E.)
    ATI Avivo™ Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
    Supports OpenGL 3.2
    DXVA 1.0 & 2.0 Support

Specification

I/O Output: Dual DL-DVI-I+DP+HDMI, Triple Display Support

Core Clock: 850 MHz

Memory Clock: Effective 4800 MHz

PCI Express 2.1 x16 bus interface

1024MB /128bit GDDR5 memory interface

Dual Slot Cooler with Auto Fan Control

On-board HDMI, supports HDMI 1.3 with High Bitrate Audio

On-board DisplayPort

Maximum Board Power: 108 Watt; Idle Board Power: 18 Watt

- - - Updated - - -

dont know why it posted tqice my apologies im just panicing about if it will fit into the zoostorm pc, also will i see a noticable fps increase or is it the same? if so how much better is it and is it worth it, sorry for all my questions i just am wanting to play again so badly i want to know everythings going to be ok before i buy it otherwise its money gone which i cant get ahold of again for a while and its longer to play lol, its allready been a year and i miss it haha

5770 is faster than a 6670 but slower than a 7770. Its also three generations old and does not do well with games that have tesselation, and the guy is asking too much money for it, pass on that card.

Yes of course if you upgraded PSU's you could put a stronger gpu in it but that increases your budget and is a pain in the rear to do to a system that is already built.

Deleted
    ah ok thank you very much ill just stick with the 7770 then when i can get it ill put it in asap, thanks ever so much ill be ordering the pc on tuesday morning so hopefully ill be able to do 1 day shipping, thanks alot for your help