Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    every spell that lets a class i'm not currently playing have a chance against me... :3

nah though, i'd like to see dots removed. make it so direct damage spells apply all of the dots your class has, like dks. so for priests, mindflay adds a dot per tick or something. for locks, depending on the spec, the main attack you're using adds a lock dot per cast. i hate focusing on resetting dots, i just want to slam it as hard as i can constantly.

Mage Bombs? SUNFIRE?! What the hell is wrong with you! You leave my babies alone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mage 90 Talents. Biggest thing ever.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    While not technically a spell, I'd love to see the retarded shadow orb mechanic go away and Devouring Plague given a simple cooldown.
    Almost no one uses it with less than three orbs anyways, so these orbs don't really serve a purpose beyond the "hurr durr you no cast this till 20s into the fight lawl".

I do NOT play a friggin' rogue, nor do I want to play one.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    every spell that lets a class i'm not currently playing have a chance against me... :3

nah though, i'd like to see dots removed. make it so direct damage spells apply all of the dots your class has, like dks. so for priests, mindflay adds a dot per tick or something. for locks, depending on the spec, the main attack you're using adds a lock dot per cast. i hate focusing on resetting dots, i just want to slam it as hard as i can constantly.
    So don't play a DoT-heavy class. Shadow, Affliction, (possibly Demonology), and Balance would all be boring as fuck without DoT management.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Mage Bombs? SUNFIRE?! What the hell is wrong with you! You leave my babies alone!
    Why the fuck does a druid cast sun and moon style spells? Where the shit are my plants?

-Most absorbs except pw:shield and sacred shield
    -Most smart heals
    -Revival
    -90% of all CC abilities

All rogue abilities that lockdown my priest.

lol j/k

lol not really, remove them, I wanna see some rogue tears.

Deleted
    this is just going to be a thread where people argue about the consequences about removing X ability and people defending X ability then calling each other stupid.

that said, I don't care what they remove, just get rid of some shit, we have way too many spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    While not technically a spell, I'd love to see the retarded shadow orb mechanic go away and Devouring Plague given a simple cooldown.
    Almost no one uses it with less than three orbs anyways, so these orbs don't really serve a purpose beyond the "hurr durr you no cast this till 20s into the fight lawl".

I do NOT play a friggin' rogue, nor do I want to play one.
    I I agree! The mandatory 3 orbs still feel a little odd compared to how it worked before that got changed in Cata.
    Last edited by DPA; 2013-12-08 at 03:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Deleted
    Lets remove paladins bubble, mages polymorph, warlocks fear, hunters pets, shamans totems, warriors stances, priests heals and rogues stealth... and buff dks

a lot, but a couple that comes to mind first are:

Curse of Elements
    Hunters Mark (PVE only)

Warlocks amidoinitrite?

chain lightning. 2m dps spamming one ability is a little crazy.
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    So don't play a DoT-heavy class. Shadow, Affliction, (possibly Demonology), and Balance would all be boring as fuck without DoT management.
    and i think dot management makes cool classes boring. this way you'd keep the dots, but not even have to think about them.

Heroic Strike for Arms.

I'd much prefer that they just took Slam of the GCD for them and had it replace Heroic Strike.

Deleted
    As a Resto Druid:

Faerie Fire
    Hibernate
    Nature's Grasp
    Nourish
    Soothe

As a Disc Priest:

Binding Heal
    Fade
    Heal
    Renew
    Shackle Undead

I'm sure somebody will get very upset with me over this, but you really have to ask yourself how much the above abilities bring to the class.
    Last edited by mmocc88f087fc1; 2013-12-08 at 03:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedrich View Post
    As a Resto Druid:

Nature's Grasp
    Do you even pvp, bro?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ice Lance

Kidding, but seriously, I don't know of any move that should be removed. All of them seem fine imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Heroic Strike for Arms.

I'd much prefer that they just took Slam of the GCD for them and had it replace Heroic Strike.
    Don't know about PvP arms at the moment, but isn't it the case right now that Slam is used as a rage-bleeder anyway? Since HS hits like a wet noodle.

Would be cool to take HS away for Arms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DPA View Post
    How about you stop being a douchebag about it? He want it removed, you don't... deal with it.
    Not everyone works for blizzard and gets paid to do their job, or work with programming for that matter.

I for one would like to see FS replaced with something more dynamic rather than what it is now.
    That's the problem.

You want it to be replaced, while there is no need for it.
    If you're going to substitute it with another, new ability, then you're not even trimming abilities.
    If you're going to substitute with something already existing, like DeathCoil, you make Frost WAY WAY WAY too ranged-friendly and also take out a good chunk out of its Frostiness.

Well you could just make DeathCoil look like a frozen skull instead of a dark skull, but then again, it would keep the insane amount of ranged-effectiveness for a melee. (I wouldn't mind one bit, I would love to be able to play shadowfrost again, spamming icytouch and deathcoil like a madman.)
    Last edited by Pickwickman; 2013-12-08 at 03:57 PM.

Deleted
    All of the paladin's shield and hand abilities, there are just sooo many of them