Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Warcraftmovies is pretty much dead nowadays. I hope that with a real world PvP zone (similar to Tol Barad) there will be more content, seeing as a lot of footage was from such zones during WotLK and Cata. In MoP it's more or less impossible to do so without the Isle of Thunder, and Timeless Isle is not an option if you aren't PvE geared (from what I've heard).

But really, has anyone noticed the insane amount of botting done on Warcraftmovies? And has anyone had contact with the site owner to know how far off behind they are?

15+ Year Old Account
    i didnt know that the endgame area will be ground mounts only too...what a waste of time mount collecting over the years...

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    i didnt know that the endgame area will be ground mounts only too...what a waste of time mount collecting over the years...
    Half of the flying mounts nowadays are usable on ground, what the hell are you complaining about? I swear, people will find something to QQ about no matter what happens

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch killed the video star.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    now i'm sure, when blizz introduced flying in azeroth, some went like omg why does blizz have to punish us ground mount collectors ...what a waste of time mount collecting over the years...

10+ Year Old Account
    I never watched WarCraftMovies because of the PvP or PvE videos. I watched it for the Machinima. Frankly, the popularity of WoW Machinima has just continued to dwindle for years now, which is a darn shame.

i love WCM. has been publishing vids there throught my wow playtime since vanilla. no huge success but still wcm brings warm memories.

Deleted
    That would be wonders! Truly wonders! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    no, streaming has essentially killed the movies.
    not really. the higher production of movies will still have pull