Poll: Fav Assassin's creed game?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexanderh1014 View Post
    Assassin's Creed 3 is under Assassin's Creed 2 ........ sure .......
    I was sooo disappointed with 3. Come on, who wrote that main character :/ But yea, Brotherhood is still my favourite, Black Flag after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    When were the Borgia's ever Neutral? I mean, within the first 30 min of AC:2 he get's half your family hung...
    I remember knocking on a door, talking to him and believing he could help Ezio's family, sure didn't seem evil at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Kind of disappointed Blackflag barely had any progressive in the current world story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I remember knocking on a door, talking to him and believing he could help Ezio's family, sure didn't seem evil at the time.
    Yeah, the first time you see him, he is just an ominous cloaked figure in the background as you try to get this other guy to help your family. The next time you see him, he's standing on the execution stand watching your family die, and then points you out to the guards when you try to save them. It was pretty obvious he was a bad guy early on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brotherhood I think. I've played them all, but Brotherhood was the one that hooked me in the most.

Although Black Flag is a close second.
    Currently Procrastinating

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Then 2 minutes later he hangs half your family. Plus you didn't talk to Borgia, only his accomplice. You see the fatman in the back wearing a suspicious hood but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Yeah, the first time you see him, he is just an ominous cloaked figure in the background as you try to get this other guy to help your family. The next time you see him, he's standing on the execution stand watching your family die, and then points you out to the guards when you try to save them. It was pretty obvious he was a bad guy early on.
    That's what I said, one "neutral" scene and then it's all-in evil, no doubt whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

My rankings have changed.
    1. AC2. Mostly due to how much of a step up it was compared to AC1 and intro to Ezio. The gameplay is fantastic as well.
    2. ACR. Because the story is great and older Ezio is awesome.
    3. ACB. It's pretty much a tie between this and ACR. Being able to recruit assassin's was sweet, Leonardo's missions were fun.
    4. AC 1. This is where it all began. I love the game, it has problems but it's still very enjoyable.
    5. ACBF. It was ok. The ship combat became dull after awhile and the story was terrible and unmemorable. Highlight was the sea shanties.
    6. AC3. What the hell was this?

Ac:iv
    ac3
    ac2
    acb
    acr
    ac1

I liked aspects of all the games really, The story in AC2, The Assassin guild system in Brotherhood, Combat Feels the best in AC3, somehow got worse in Black flag though. O.o Loved the Blowpipe and the improvements towards crafting in black flag. Disliked spending 95% of my time in a ship getting bombarded by forts and Man'O'wars though.

Guess my ranked order would be;
    AC2 - Hands down the best story, starting from scratch from an Assassin Novice into an Assassin leader and mentor. Not forgetting the sweet Assassin's black armor
    Brotherhood - Rome was a fantastic setting, Had a nifty crossbow to use and the best assassin's guild system. Unlike the shit system we got in AC3
    AC3 - Kinda of a Meh story, took too long to get to Connor in my opinion. Probably why most people feel disconnected with the character compared to other assassins. The Combat though is why it's ranked here. No idea why they scrapped most of it in Black Flag though.
    Revelations - Loved the setting/story, Though crafting sucked balls along with the minigame defend your assassin's hideout crap. Also Hook blade.
    Black Flag - In this rank due to the dullness of the story, Boring ship combat after the first couple of boarding sessions. Will say the Free running is greatly improved on though.
    AC1 - Started here, had its problems which have been improved upon in the others.

Best multiplayer goes to Brotherhood though : P
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2013-12-24 at 08:56 AM.

First one. It was something new. The other AC games is more or less the same shit all over again with poor story and all you do is holding dodge and pressing one button to counter attack

Deleted
    AC2 was my first experience with the series and it was best experience. After that Brotherhood was good aswell and I really liked the recruiting assassins part. Revelations was ok since I liked the story but it didn't improve anything enough and modern time shit was lame.

AC3 was pretty bad, first few hours I had to persuade myself to continue and I kept asking myself "Why continue play this?" and it was pretty boring experience overall.

Black flag is certainly better than revelations/AC3 but it's same boring combat and main char is still less interesting than AC2's.

Deleted
    2 > 4 > 1 - Rest is Crap!

Deleted
    AC:B, with AC2 close behind. then AC:R and AC1. these are the only ones i've played, and i couldn't finish AC1 because i got bored, and AC:R was pretty terrible with shit like den defense... brotherhood micromanagement wasn't too intrusive and had an impact on your combat when the assassins were trained up, and i really liked the story. AC2 had a better story, but slightly less refined gameplay, hence why so close.

i wanna pick up black flag, but i'm not paying £40 for a PC game, so i'm waiting for a sale somewhere down the line

Quote Originally Posted by suitepee7 View Post
    AC:B, with AC2 close behind. then AC:R and AC1. these are the only ones i've played, and i couldn't finish AC1 because i got bored, and AC:R was pretty terrible with shit like den defense... brotherhood micromanagement wasn't too intrusive and had an impact on your combat when the assassins were trained up, and i really liked the story. AC2 had a better story, but slightly less refined gameplay, hence why so close.

i wanna pick up black flag, but i'm not paying £40 for a PC game, so i'm waiting for a sale somewhere down the line
    A lot of people get codes from graphic card purchases.

You can buy one off of ebay for cheap. A lot of them also come with Splinter Cell Blacklist as a bonus.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_tr...at=0&_from=R40