10+ Year Old Account

A real life Card Game RPG, would you play it?

So a card game RPG. Think DnD type encounters and progression but with a deckbuilding component, and the ability to duel, ie: 1v1 PvP combat. Players embark on intense and long adventures against all kinds of great adversaries. Pretend it has a great combat mechanic and plays well, and focus on the concept. Would you play it? Long adventures for you and your friends to take on, and also duels so you can pick up and play at the hobbie shop.

If you would play it, why?

What would the game need for you to want to play it?

What would it need to keep you interested?
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

Deleted
    Depends how much emphasis is being put on the "RP" part of the game. I guess as long as I'm not forced to take character it could be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah not necessarily role play in the sense of physically pretending to be your avatar, but rather the ability to customize a character that represents you and leads your party into battle. Think almost the "Card Game MMO." You essentially "create a character" and progress from there, but in the genre of deckbuilding.
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

Deleted
    Hearthstone-Physical edition then? Sure, that I would actually play.

PvP would drive me away. In every game where PVP is possiblethe community has strong tendency to get toxic.

I like to Play WITH People, not against em.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to play the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game. It was freaking awesome.

I'd love to live in a world such as that of Yu-Gi-Oh!.
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ripponesan Would PvP drive you away even if it was casual, and not emphasized? Kind of like the PvP in Diablo 3? There for the people who want it, but not a focus of development or energy? Or does the idea of it just turn you off entirely? I think it's the competitive nature of PvP that makes toxic communities. Without the competition part, there wouldn't be much room for hate.

@Jevlin Well, not really. This game would barely be comparable to Hearthstone, though I very much enjoy that game.

- - - Updated - - -

@Statix What aspects of Yu-Gi-Oh did you specifically enjoy? How would you like to see those aspects implemented into a more adventure based game?