Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Rebecca Black - Saturday

Don't think anyone has posted this yet, I don't think it's supposed to be a serious song and I have to admit it's a slight improvement on Friday.

Last edited by Panquake; 2013-12-09 at 06:46 PM.

She chunked up a bit since yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap horrible melody!

It's beyond me why people insist on making shit like this...
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

she was trying to make fun of her last song to seem self-aware and funny but failed miserably.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still bad, but not as bad as "Friday"

Poor girl, but she has much of the blame for the internet hate she gets. (IMO)

Don't know why she made another horrible song but I found this funny:

Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Kill it with fire, nuke, ice, water, earth, whatever the fuck, before lays eggs!

Deleted
    Only more 5 days to go! Think about that... FIVE *breaks down*

At least she tries and gets back on the horse. After what 300m people bashed her? She also improved alot compared to the last video. Hate all you want but she's successful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very forgettable.

The hate is driving the success, just like Friday and Wrecking Ball. Kind of amusing people can make money by being exceptionally controversial these days.

I didn't think the song would ever end!

I thought the Friday thing was almost hilarious (and nearly tragic), so much hate for a young girl messing around on the internet. Lucky she was able to cope with it, I don't think a lot of teenagers could handle that sort of abuse from so many strangers (I dread to think how I would have reacted if millions of angry people took a look at some of the crap I used to do when I was 13 and told me I was killing art) and it pretty much destroyed her life for a couple of years.

The song is awful but she kind of reminds me of my ex girlfriend.

Would bang.

edit: While you're mocking her, she's laughing at you. All the way to the bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    That cop looks and sounds like Tom Hanks.

If I was sucked dry of any dignity, I wonder how well I'll hold making cheap melodies on a trial version of FL Studios for these guys? Meh, just not my taste. It could hold up a little better without the lyrics and some more content (or as I like to say, atmosphere) put into the actual music itself, so axe off the vocalist. Now the tune as is, it could make a decent background tune for a 30 second furniture commercial break on TV or something similar of the sort.
    Pump up that flat sad kick & bass, drop the noisy horns, throw in some vibe! The music video of a wild teen fantasy party crap could be tossed out too. Too silly and really ick with no professional qualities. Lets throw in some beach calendar hot female models and some exotic super cars somewhere around the beaches of Ibiza racing down the roads at high speeds. Would look better imo.
    Last edited by Libram; 2013-12-10 at 07:51 AM.

I didn't think it could get worse than Friday....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakshamash View Post
    Kill it with fire, nuke, ice, water, earth, whatever the fuck, before lays eggs!

i believe it is time to unleash the doomsday device.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I didn't think it could get worse than Friday....
    she still has monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday/sunday to go, so still a lot of possibilites for bad to happen.

My ears...help meeee!