Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by earthwormjim View Post
    It's not really a very useful talent on that fight regardless, it can't smart heal the shields properly, so it's a lot of over-healing. Cenarion Ward or Renewal are better.
    Yeah. I was thinking of running Renewal. To pop either just after soaking orbs to build a shield quickly, or in an emergency if I have to pop an orb before soaking a pool. Also the Powershift macro is probably a good idea.

It still is very frustrating. And I foresee me having alot of headache during this progression.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a Paladin in your raid you could ask for Hand of Salvation during these kinds of moments. It's also very useful for offspec tranq during Garrosh Whirl + Adds.

Quote Originally Posted by CHNurf View Post
    It still is very frustrating. And I foresee me having alot of headache during this progression.
    Ha. Malkorak is the first one that requires any kind of effort. Wait until you wipe 100 times because someone was late getting to the conveyor belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Astraeus64 View Post
    Ha. Malkorak is the first one that requires any kind of effort. Wait until you wipe 100 times because someone was late getting to the conveyor belt.
    Or messed up their Disengage. Or Laser, Sawblade, crawly boom etc. The fight is FUN(as in DF) as long as dying doesn't discourage you to much.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Or messed up their Disengage. Or Laser, Sawblade, crawly boom etc. The fight is FUN(as in DF) as long as dying doesn't discourage you to much.
    Despite having more pulls on that than we did with Lei Shen, I honestly didn't mind it. Of course, it was a nice fight for a raid leader to open up deathnote (or phoenix), track someone's death log and easily say "This is why you are a derp. Don't be a derp again."

We made about 70 wipes on Malkorok 25HM and I (playing with Glyphed Starfall and Ysera's) had no problem with the adds. I seperated the platform into 4 quadrants and our tanks, fury warr and DK took responsibility for one of them. The prot and fury warrior used mocking banners in rotation for adds too. For all these pulls 2-3 adds came to hit me.
    Quote Originally Posted by earthwormjim View Post
    It's not really a very useful talent on that fight regardless, it can't smart heal the shields properly, so it's a lot of over-healing. Cenarion Ward or Renewal are better.
    After the first implosion that brings me below 100% HP Ysera's starts to heal only me. Cenarion Ward procs only if i take damage, but not if my shield absorbs it. I used It on our first evening of attempts and it proced only twice for ~15 pulls.