Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    He's dead...
    Yeah hence the joke. Please don't breed...

Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    This is alarmingly dumb. Wouldn't it be easier just to leave her? Or at least consider chucking her over the balcony instead.
    "alarmingly dumb" lolololol Im going to have to use that, ty for making me chuckle heartily

To people saying that he didn't have to jump to prove a point (paraphrasing everyone who said something similar), I doubt he was proving a point. He was probably suicidal as is and this was the last drop. Or maybe not. But probably yes.

Hmmm, not sure why he didnt just leave her and go home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah hence the joke. Please don't breed...
    What a lovely comment. I'm sure you'll last a long time on these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Hmmm, not sure why he didnt just leave her and go home.
    Because she would eventually come home too?

I can only assume the man had other issues going on and this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll make a bold assumption and say that he was already feeling suicidal and (as other have said) this probably pushed him over the edge.

Kudos to this guy for doing what I've thought of many years now.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    Because she would eventually come home too?
    LMAO!!! Ok, I can see why he'd jump now. 8)
    If a fat kid falls in the forrest and no one is around do the trees laugh?
    You're an insignificant speck of a person sitting on an insignificant speck of a world orbiting an insignificant speck of a star in an insignificant speck of a galaxy. Literally, no one cares what you think.

If only the malls around me had more than one level. Jumping from the first level onto the floor isn't nearly as effective. But....it could make for an interesting sight.

I don't blame him, anyone who is living their life at the behest of another is not a life worth living.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is rather odd.

First of all, the Chinese as a rule do NOT celebrate Christmas. There is a little bit of it here and there but not anything at all like we are familiar in the western world. Most of it is just commercial stuff aimed at westerners living there and happens in the big cities.

Secondly, the picture in the article showed a mall far less then the reported seven stories he supposedly fell.

Chinese malls....well....they don't do malls like us. The only malls that I've ever seen over there that come anywhere close to looking like what we consider a 'mall' in the west are the ultra uber insano high end stores. Like, the ones with armed guards in the store, who only let one customer in at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    First of all, the Chinese as a rule do NOT celebrate Christmas. There is a little bit of it here and there but not anything at all like we are familiar in the western world. Most of it is just commercial stuff aimed at westerners living there and happens in the big cities.

Chinese malls....well....they don't do malls like us. The only malls that I've ever seen over there that come anywhere close to looking like what we consider a 'mall' in the west are the ultra uber insano high end stores. Like, the ones with armed guards in the store, who only let one customer in at a time.
    I lived in Beijing for 4 years, and got around the country a bit. They most definitely do have shopping buildings (I hesitate to call them malls as they aren't set up inside like American malls) that have high open places that would allow for this sort of thing. Never saw armed guards letting only one customer in at a time, though.

Also, as Wiyld said, they do not "celebrate" Christmas -- they just know it's an excuse to go out and buy a ton of crap. (Much like many Americans!)

coward took the easy way out. No respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    coward took the easy way out. No respect.
    probably easier to live a long lazy life without jumping to your death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    What a lovely comment. I'm sure you'll last a long time on these forums.
    At least he has a sense of humor. You should try it sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    "40 more years of this?"
    Isn't life expectancy in China way lower than that? He probably had about five.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    At least he has a sense of humor. You should try it sometime.
    What is "humour"? Can I fuck it?

holy hell, that guy must have hated shopping

Bring me the Daily Mail video! I need it ASAP. The bullshit-o-meter is off the charts!