Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Wire
    Oz
    House - I loved the show up to season 3, but lost the love after that.
    Dexter
    Burn Notice
    You cared enough to post.

Lost and Scrubs.

Scrubss last season needs to be erased from TV history and Lost was...like...what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a show, but a book. I really disliked the ending to Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle (The Eragon books), it just felt so anticlimactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Lost was...like...what?
    also this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Lost and Scrubs.

Scrubss last season needs to be erased from TV history and Lost was...like...what?
    Real scrubs ending [season 8] was amazing, its the spinoff wannabe season 9 that needs to be erased from the history of tv.
    Dexter ending was pretty weak, so were both of the csi spinoffs

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Well I have seen my fair share of lacklustre ending, but nothing gets even close to the awfulnesses of the "new" Battlestar Galactica. While the show has been in decline for the last season and half, the ending is one of the things I just wish I could forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    The first Fullmetal Alchemist anime, Death Note, Dexter, Heroes, Reboot.

FMA - The whole "other side of the gate" thing. The movie that came afterwards was even worse.

Death Note - Smart villain making dumb mistakes.

Dexter - Plot holes and lumberjacks

Heroes - Had been declining anyway, but I hate cliffhanger endings.

Reboot - I really hate cliffhanger endings.
    Heroes- that series tanked when the writers strike hit, and the hacks they got to replace them couldn't write a coloring book, nevermind a complex series

Reboot- They originally intended to keep going, but the $$ just weren't there...they are going to be continuing it though

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    Air Gear--The anime (at least the dubbed version as that's all I had access to at the time) literally just cuts off in the middle of a jump. It was a good thing that I had read well beyond that point in the story or else I would have raged over the suspense of not knowing what happened and then forced to read the manga in order to get a conclusion.
    The same thing happened with one of Oh! Great's other manga that got adapted into an anime, Tenjho Tenge where the series literally just cuts off in the middle of a story arc and gives the series no sense of closure. And to make it worse, the last half of the series was a flashback, so you're getting really eager to get back to the main characters and BOOM! end of series (In the manga, Oh Great actually had these little mini comics joking about his editor getting pissed off and the main character being pissed off at the large flashback)

Mind you, I've seen a few other anime that do this (the 1st that I recall was 3x3 eyes) and it has me thinking that the animated adaptions are basically big manga ads, cutting off on purpose to kind of say "Yes we KNOW we're in the middle of the story. You know THERE IS A MANGA YOU SHOULD BUY IT"

(Which kinda worked for me as I did buy both the air gear manga and Tenjho Tenge. Sadly, I wasn't able to catch up to the anime with Air Gear before I stopped finding the volumes locally available. I actually did manage to get enough volumes of Tenjho Tenge (not the crapped edited DC version either) to get away ahead of the anime, but again the stores near me stopped getting the volumes in )
    Last edited by Icaras; 2014-01-25 at 10:43 PM.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Aspectsftw View Post
    Does anyone remember Blakes 7? Quite an old show but it did have a pretty shocking ending. I still don't know if I like it or hate it!
    Holy Moly, another old fart. Yes, I remember Blakes 7 during it's original run. It was a great show.

Most of the shows whose ending I didn't like are more because they ended, not an ending themselves. 2 shows that never got the recognition they deserved during their runs were Firefly, and Profit.

Profit especially because that show was sooooo far ahead of it's time. If you've never seen it, think Dexter as white collar business man.

Time of the Doctor, so lame, no River anywhere, Daleks and Cyberman for some reason not send massive armies to overwhelm the Doctor just in by a few squads at a time, Amy back for no reason and making Clara seem unimportant, after she rescued him thousand times over, just ugh
    Though I do hope with Gallifrey coming back, it means The Master and Rassilon come back, we finally get to the Nightmare Child and the 'could of have been Kings, etc' Romana and The Rana
    However, Day of the Doctor was glorious, so awesome, best of what makes Doctor who great, Tom Baker!!!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Well to be fair the show was cancelled, so they couldn't really give it a great ending. But I will have to agree with you.
    Actually, it was planned from the beginning to last for 5 series. It got to the end of the final series and ended, as had been planned from the beginning, for reference you can find interviews form the creators while they were still filming series 3 that the show was planned to only go on for 5 series.

Anyway, I personally understood the ending to mean that through Arthur's death, magic came to be made legal by Guinevere as she had found out that Merlin had magic and realised he'd done so much for them all. Therefore, she made magic legal after Arthur's death. and in so doing, the prophecy did come true.

10+ Year Old Account
    love spartacus from its first episode to the last