Thread: Picking a class

Picking a class

Hello everyone, so after just being off and on and really not playing WoW for a few years, I decided to come back for WoD. However, I'm struggling on picking a class. I already got a Warrior in the works, but I want a ranged. I have only ever tanked / heal'd in a MMO, been doing it for YEARS, it's just me. This time I want to mix it up with a ranged dps so I'm just back and forth between Warlock, Mage, and Ele Shaman. I make all 3 level em, bounce back and forth but just cannot pick one lol. Been watching a lot of gameplay / streams of each and seeing what's up with em an etc, just figured I'd try to snatch some opinions off a forum post. What's your personal opinion between Ele Sham, Warlock and Mage? I'm very big in both PvE and PvP and I cannot decide which I feel would be more enjoyable in both scenario's. Between work and my terrible life, I don't have a lot of time to be bouncing between a bunch of alts and yada yada yada, so I'm just gonna roll with my Warrior and one of these...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but we don't allow choose my class threads. The choice is yours to make. You're welcome to use our class forums to research the classes you're interested in.