Anyone Else test Crit>Mastery>Haste

I ran Flex last week with this reforge was wondering if anyone else has done this yet? I got some pretty good results doing this but I was wondering if ppl use the crit>haste>mastery reforge strictly for the focus regen? I Don't normally have a focus issue I sit around 8k haste with the mastery reforge. I plan on going into my next raid with this reforge. Just looking for a little input. I don't want the "Everyone I know runs haste over mastery you're bad". I want some solid evidence that has mastery beating Haste not just hear say. Thanx again yall.

-BowsBeforeHoes

Been tested before in this tier, there is a thread about it one or two pages back. I believe the conclusion was that you'll want crit -> haste -> mastery, unless a certain encounter favors mastery over haste.

Can't remember if it was SV or BM oriented though.

- - - Updated - - -

From Clampy:

You do 1000 DPS and have 0% crit
    10% crit gives you 100 extra DPS
    10% haste gives you 100 extra DPS

But what if you have 100% crit and you get 10% haste?
    10% haste now gives you 200 extra DPS

Stats work together and buff each other. Crit is king atm, but small amounts of mastery might beat it at certain levels because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbawock View Post
    Actually with My current gear Simcraft is showing me crit > mastery > haste after a full 50k iterations

I'm 561 SV with 4 pc and AoC/HT.
    Cannot post links Atm, you can find me on EU-Well of Eternity, Jabbawock

EDIT: I still have not tested this Sim
    But that doesn't mean reforge your entire gear to Crit > Mastery > Haste, it means at your current gear setup (EI Your current reforges) your NEXT stats should go into mastery over haste. If you reforge Crit > Mastery > Haste your weights will change again after you re-sim, probably back to what they are now <-- Don't do that.

Crit > Haste > Mastery is generally accepted for two reasons for SV:

1) Mastery does woefully little for the spec since it doesn't affect pet/stampede damage or autoshot, kill shot, glaive toss, or a murder of crows.

2) Once you have the legendary cloak and meta haste scales much better because it increases their proc chance as well as your shot frequency, thus allowing for more frequent procs.

Sims have consistently given me Crit > Haste > Mastery. The only time Mastery pulls ahead of Haste is if you are doing pure AoE, but that's it.

When in doubt, download SimCraft (simulationcraft.org) and run your Armory profile with scaling for crit, haste, and mastery. It will give you relative weights based on your current gear. Remember to use 10,000 iterations if you do stat scaling for the best accuracy!

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    When in doubt, download SimCraft (simulationcraft.org)!
    Uh no when in doubt go to femaledwarf it's better for hunters to use that site.

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    Uh no when in doubt go to femaledwarf it's better for hunters to use that site.
    Dude, no. You are 100% dead wrong. Even the creator of femaledwarf has said that SimCraft is more accurate. Femaledwarf is just easier to use, it's empirically worse.

Dude, no. You are 100% dead wrong. Even the creator of femaledwarf has said that SimCraft is more accurate. Femaledwarf is just easier to use, it's empirically worse.
    I will thrump you both and say that Zeherah himself (herself?) has said that it's wise to use both in order to check if they're both telling the same story, so to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    I will thrump you both and say that Zeherah himself (herself?) has said that it's wise to use both in order to check if they're both telling the same story, so to say.
    There you go.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReklessJonez View Post
    I ran Flex last week with this reforge was wondering if anyone else has done this yet? I got some pretty good results doing this but I was wondering if ppl use the crit>haste>mastery reforge strictly for the focus regen? I Don't normally have a focus issue I sit around 8k haste with the mastery reforge. I plan on going into my next raid with this reforge. Just looking for a little input. I don't want the "Everyone I know runs haste over mastery you're bad". I want some solid evidence that has mastery beating Haste not just hear say. Thanx again yall.

-BowsBeforeHoes
    Its been repeated here a dozen times: Sim your own talents with your own equips if you want accurate weights. One slot change and/or one talent change can potentially completely re-prioritize your weights at certain points and mastery can and will pull ahead of haste, though haste does begin to provide better returns as you add more ilvls.

- - - Updated - - -

FD is good for estimating net throughput changes based on equip changes -- not for determining stat weights.

They are both valuable tools but at the end it's up to the user to understand how they operate.

Deleted
    With 4set and AoC my BM sims best with high haste and an about equal amount of crit and mastery (14k, 8k, 8k). this seems to go for both single target and AoE.
    For Survival single target I can get as much crit and haste as I like without mastery ever becoming better (having just 1,8k of it at 572 ilvl and it's still the worst) multiple targets make up for it though and mastery outdoes haste between 2 and 3 targets for me personally.

These are just my prsonal findings, taken from several nights of simcrafting different talents and reforges.

Deleted
    I have been testing Crit>Mastery>Haste on few Heroic bosses as BM and for me I get better results with it than with Crit>Haste>Mastery if my pet is cooperative with me. Just go Crit>Haste>Mastery if you are unsure.

Deleted
    I've been doing Crit>Mastery with 4set ilvl 338 and I really enjoy the flow of it. Every SS requires 3 cobras (unless a mad lnl bonus proc happens) and the rotation allows for greater awareness in fights because you're not fighting with your resource, you always have just enough to fire off what you want. Though, any stuns etc do require you to reset because you'll end up with ba/glavie/explosive all needing to be fired off and you have 10 focus.

I feel it works well but only with the 4set.

Deleted
    Hey all, think I'm missing something here. I've run my toon through SimC, but I can't find the "relative stat weightings" that you're all raving about. Where abouts is that?!

Quote Originally Posted by trollsroyce View Post
    Hey all, think I'm missing something here. I've run my toon through SimC, but I can't find the "relative stat weightings" that you're all raving about. Where abouts is that?!
    If I'm understanding you correctly, you have to go into the options to enable the stat weights. I haven't used simcraft in awhile so I wouldn't be able to tell you where exactly those options would be.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Quite right tehstool - thanks

Options --> Scaling --> Check the ones you want.