Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylom View Post
    Oh god, I had a total of 4+ cats and never got to feel your terribad experience as all of them manage to go and never come back at some point >.>
    Yea it sucks but at the same time peaceful knowing shes in a better place and no longer in pain. RIP Tiger I miss you

Those feelings never really go away, but you get over them. When our family dog passed away, we were all devastated. After a few years with no pet, we decided it was time to get another dog (Corgi). Best decision ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread took me on a rollercoaster. From the title I thought seeing someone off at the airport, from the first sentence I thought best friend from childhood is dying, and then finally your cat xD

I know that pain, I lost my dog a few months ago - he ran out and was hit by a car so it was very sudden.
    He was only 3.

You got 17 years with her and I'm sure she was happy

You should have gutted your cat afterwords, and slow roasted it in terriyaki sauce for a authentic chinese cuisine

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-12-12 at 04:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jazzler View Post
    You should have gutted your cat afterwords, and slow roasted it in terriyaki sauce for a authentic chinese cuisine
    What a sad, sad little person...

Deleted
    Had to say goodbye to my cat a few years ago....strangely enough his name was also tiger.
    (might be common, but idk since I live in france and it has always been strange for them)

You'll get over it, but in the mean time remember the fond time and enjoy the memories

The pity party on wow forums that baited a blue post wasn't enough, he needed sympathy from MMOC forums also.