Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Creepypasta- The True Horror Stories.

For those of you who may not know (or just want to bring up yummeh pasta), Creepypastas are horror tales that originate on the internet.

In this thread I want to discuss them, hear stories of similar encounters, and of course point out where some good tales may be hidden (not all exist on their wiki page)

Rules:
    NO POSTED PICTURES. You are not to post images from Creepypastas as a visible image on this thread, you may link an image, but please put a tag above or below the image link. REPEAT: DO NOT POST VISIBLE IMAGES. If you want to link a video you may. Several versions of these creepypastas exist. If you want to link the video as you would an image, do so with one that lacks a scary image. For example link a video where the screen is either just has the title, a non scary/creepy image, or simply blank. You could also just put in the link itself for us to copy/paste or click.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Creepypasta_Wiki
    http://www.creepypasta.com/
    The above link is to the main websites of creepypastas. Enjoy the reads.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2014-02-07 at 03:19 AM.

I bet you brought this thread up because of the pic I posted in the advertisement thread. I bet.

10+ Year Old Account
    theres an advertisement thread?

- - - Updated - - -

I only recently gave them any attention... 4 hours of reading and watching later...... why...

10+ Year Old Account
    I clicked "random Pasta" and it brought an entire page written in spanish... I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH AHH. Oh well, at least Google Chrome tries to help by translating.

Don't click random pasta, scroll to the bottom or on the side and read the top rated pastas.

There's one about a cave that was pretty good. It was long though, but it's one of those stories that slowly builds up and pays off later. - well, sort of. http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Ted_the_Caver

There's another about a godzilla game that was well done and creepy, though not to give away too much there's one aspect that made me fall out of the illusion http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/NE...la_Creepypasta

oh god i'm getting shivers just thinking about them!

Oh sorry, I use creepypasta.com.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just gave a few more a read last night

that morrowind assassin... dear god.

Quote Originally Posted by sockzz View Post
    i didn't get that one at first, then it was deleted so i'm even more confused

Deleted
    A creppypasta is whatever you see after page 3 when you search something in google ...

10+ Year Old Account
    evil lolly

Deleted
    Only read one so far, that I found on Imgur. It was the one where German scientisst put some prisoners on a confined space to test sleep deprivation on humans, during WW2. That one was extremely awesome to read lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Only read one so far, that I found on Imgur. It was the one where German scientisst put some prisoners on a confined space to test sleep deprivation on humans, during WW2. That one was extremely awesome to read lol.
    Ha that's the only one I've read as well, long but worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    the sleep experiment just gets right into your head and makes you wonder. the amount of what could be true in that is astonishing. in the matter of what is deep inside of your mind.

The other night I went random link surfing and ended up at some weird spongebob story. Don't have the link available unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    The other night I went random link surfing and ended up at some weird spongebob story. Don't have the link available unfortunately.
    was it squidwards suicide? http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Squidward%27s_Suicide

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    That would be the one. The writer rambles on too much before getting to the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering how long it be for someone to bring these things up. Listened to a few of them, some were kinda stupid, some where well made and had the right blend of subtly to them.

listened to one called Showers I think. Russian sleep experiment was good, and the rake. Others I liked but some were kinda silly.

Also, sonic.exe and tails doll, though I dunno if they count more as the gaming version of a creepy pasta.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-12-12 at 07:36 PM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I've tried my hand at writing a few myself, if you want to read them send me a PM. My first time writing horror, though, so I want to know what people think.
    Click on me for my anime list!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!