Poll: Would you do it

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That's a pretty easy yes, right? I mean, I like being a guy, but not enough to die over it! I'd run slower, but BQ is easier!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    There should be an option for Yes, no matter what circumstance.
    I agree with this.

Considering both my husband and I are bi it sounds like a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    If I was dying? Hell yes I would. If I was single and not dying? Probably.
    Pretty much this.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loophole:

Take the pill twice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course! I'd make a glorious bitch.

Would take it any-day and become a lesbian

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends, am I still gonna be 80 and dying, or am I gonna be some hot young thing?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    All my female relatives have straight brown hair, green eyes and large breasts. Doesn't sound too bad, I'd probably take the pill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take the pill. It would probably be awkward as hell, but I'm not exactly a fan of dying. In a choice between being a girl and being a corpse, I'd go with female.

Strange topic, not sure, its hard to really make that call if you not faced with the situation, a man being stuck in a womans body at first the thought is intriguing but i dunno, ofc the easy answer would be anything is better than death. but having to put up with menstruation and slack jawed men would actually piss me off something furious i have a feeling the stress would probably get me in the end..

Yes, I'd take it... but it would be bumming as hell... I don't wanna be a female...

What if you took the pill and became a heterosexual jellyfish?
    Last edited by Dolus; 2013-12-12 at 10:11 AM.

Deleted
    As mtf transgender in middle of transition, how on earth would that work on me? If I become fully, physically fame? I'd take it in heartbeat.

I do wonder though if cis people taking the pill would end up suffering from gender dysphoria. Its not exactly vute and cuddly feeling...

Shoot I'd take the pill right now.
    The earth is not a cold dead place

Deleted
    It would be more fun if the pill turned you into undead instead. You dont heal any injuries and start decomposing after a week without eating human flesh (can come from already dead people too so you might have to become a "tomb raider").

Right now it's basically die or live as the opposite gender so even if you don't like it, most people would like being dead even less. Not much of a choice to be honest.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell would I be sore

most of the guys (if not all) who voted yes, have a case of latent homossexuality

Quote Originally Posted by bozolino View Post
    most of the guys (if not all) who voted yes, have a case of latent homossexuality
    I don't think you understand human sexuality. That's okay, of course; we all have different hobbies. But it might be best to not have an opinion about stuff you don't care enough about to attempt to figure out.

Deleted
    Yes, period. Not yes if x.

Its a pretty easy question since if im a guy who like women i will be a girl who likes men. Whats the problem?