Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish I could enjoy this game more then a match a time. 4-1 kd and I find it boring. This game could have done with alot more content. Gun customization, pilot customization, Titan customization and I can not see why the PC version could have a few more players in each map.

The game play is fantastic. Don't get me wrong. But the content is not.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    I really wish I could enjoy this game more then a match a time. 4-1 kd and I find it boring. This game could have done with alot more content. Gun customization, pilot customization, Titan customization and I can not see why the PC version could have a few more players in each map.

I'm enjoying the game immensely but I absolutely agree on the Titan Customization (although they've said they are going to do something with Titan 'nose-art').

Not sure about the more players, especially when you get 4 titans on a side in Attrition/Dom or when playing LTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post

This is how I feel currently. I love this game. I think it's the bee's knees. But sadly I get worn out in about 4 matches per night. The new maps are great but overall, I feel like I need more. Maybe I'm greedy and I just want tons of content for a great game but I just find the current content repetitive yet abundantly pleasing in short bursts.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's not what revolutionary means... All it does is refresh core parts of older shooters and put them back into a mainstream game after decades of them only existing in niche shooters.
    I don't even feel like arguing with you tonight Edge. My points seemed to have been missed. You win. GG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally picked up a XBOX One to run alongside the PS4 so that I can play this. Must admit it is a nice change and enjoying the gameplay. Liking how the campaign is multiplayer and the whole thing just feels good for the moment. Due to the running and bouncing off the walls I wanted this on a console rather than PC.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you need an xbox one to play this, your pc could have handled it and you just buy an xbox one controller :P Regardless I am hoping to pick this up in a sale now I have a pc capable of playing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Why would you need an xbox one to play this, your pc could have handled it and you just buy an xbox one controller :P Regardless I am hoping to pick this up in a sale now I have a pc capable of playing this.
    As playing the PC version with a controller means multiplayer I would get my ass handed to me :P
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought this one a month or so ago when it was 1/2 price...man...it quickly became my favorite multiplayer FPS. I play it nearly every night for a little over an hour. Even in losing I have fun. My only gripe is that the Story Campaign is garbage. I'm sure someone put thought and time into making a history and story of the universe, but it is presented in the shittiest way possible.

So, does anyone still play the PC version of this game? Are there more maps coming out? This seems to be the major complaint of the players - lack of different maps and long queues... Can someone informed comment on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    So, does anyone still play the PC version of this game? Are there more maps coming out? This seems to be the major complaint of the players - lack of different maps and long queues... Can someone informed comment on this?
    There was a DLC released not long ago with some new maps and modes.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I thought there were/are plenty of maps. Also, I have very little wait time to get into a match...basically enough time to set up choose a new set of Burn Cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still enticed every time I see this game dropping to around 30 euro's, but some unexplainable thing is holding me back from buying it. There was a free weekend at some point which I only saw the next day so I missed it.

Anyone still enjoying this game? I loved the old Mechwarrior games, got pretty excited when I saw the first footage for Titanfall. Would you recommend it?
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it was a free Titanfall weekend, and it's price went down to 17,99 euro's so I gave it a go.
    Dropping a Titan and blasting away did feel very epic and awesome, so did the balance between being a pilot or Titan. Neither felt overpowered toward eachother. But after a couple of hours I already got kinda bored with it :-( Sadly used the refund button and uninstalled it. Not what I hoped it to be :-/
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Gotta hand it to them though. TF1 was a huge flop, and they still have the balls to make a teaser with cringy as fuck dialogue to "hype" the 2nd one.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game where servers go to be retired, no ones on them so a nice easy rest.