Dance Video Games?

Hey guys decided to start this thread because i had some questions about these games.

Well first i would like to just ask what is your experience with these games? I myself am not playing console games active, but i do have a ps3 that i hardly ever use that's back at home. I been thinking of getting one as of late, but im not sure about all the stuff that is out there and whats good First i've seen is that kinect star wars game that had some dance element and i find it pretty damn hilarious and interesting spin to it, the other is just dance 4 for wii and some michael jackson game.

Im not sure how ye all look at these types of games, but i don't really mind them, they look like fun times with friends aslong as your not a stiff. Im considering though what should i go with because like i said i have a ps3, i also got friends who own a wii and that new one wii u, but nobody has an xbox i'd hate to get one, but im tempted to challenge palpatines swag moves :P. im looking save money atleast some aslong as the gameplay is good. i saw a review on that just dance game and it said the wii remote kinda killed it because you could spam remote and get higher points or something.

Im basically looking for the best alternative gameplay wise, some difficulty to it not just derp and get points. I would have more fun if managed to pull of a move or two( after about 4000 tries) :P

The other is what game system i prefer ps3 or xbox, i might settle for buying just the game for wii or rent it since i kinda hate the system.

So that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeras View Post
    Im basically looking for the best alternative gameplay wise, some difficulty to it not just derp and get points. I would have more fun if managed to pull of a move or two( after about 4000 tries) :P
    Have you tried QWOP?

I don't know if you're interested in Rhythm Games in general or just PS Move, Wii remote and Kinect dance games.

If it's the latter, then probably the most famous one is the Dance Central series for Kinect, followed by Just Dance series for all current gen (or last gen depends on how you look at it) consoles. Other games like the console version of the well known arcade game Dance Dance Revolution, Michael Jackson The Experience, DanceStar series, Everybody Dance, Let's Dance With Mel B, Singstar Dance, Get Up and Dance are some dance games that I know of, all compatible with Playstation 3 or PS Move.