OQueue 1.7.0 not working ?

Cant get any listings on the latest build. Anyone know why?

It is quite possible that the method of communicating could change with some releases, or that to avoid issues it will only communicate with others using the same version.
    If that was only recently released, then it might take time for other people to update.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I think it has something to do with the new system of displaying names of people logging - since it's based on realID and now every guy is displayed as "name-server", thay can have easily issues with that and need to fix the code.

Also, keep in mind that Blizzard is going to make their one for WoD, so methods/functions now available can become protected in a future patch possibly breaking the addon.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    It works fine for me.

I had a similar problem earlier. Try deleting your savedvariables.

10+ Year Old Account
    just started happening to me. only seeing people on my server.
    Hi

I'm on 1.7.2 and can apparently only see groups started by someone on my realm

What is your "connections" at? You might not have any friends in the mesh on the new version. Try hitting "find mesh".

I'm having similar issues. I can see tons of groups on my alliance character but none on my horde group. Doing nothing different... I don't get it.
    Orc/Human Hunter - Futon @ Nathrezim and Kel'Thuzad

10+ Year Old Account
    I see no groups most of the time too. When i finally see a couple of groups come up, get all excited, open the find premade tab to join, they all vanish again