Can't get mobo To POST?

I just finished my computer build and turned it on. I have a Z87-A motherboard. When I push the power button the fans and everything come on. Each of the LED problem indicator lights go red and then off again immediately all the while the motherboard green LED light stays on at the bottom. The problem is it then sits there with a green light and will not recognize my monitor to post anything nor do I get any beeps. The monitor is plugged into the computer via the vga connector to the motherboard, yet no signal. Any ideas what is wrong? I read that their is a problem if one of the LED lights goes red and stays red, but they cycle through on startup red for one second each before going off. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Do your fans and such turn off after it cycles through the lights?
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

They keep running. Everything is running full speed ahead, but nothing pops up on monitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take the memory out and see if it beeps then (it should beep multiple times). At least then you'll know it is trying to POST.

Just realized you had your monitor plugged into your motherboard. That port is disabled when you have a video card installed, you need to plug into the GPU instead.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics