Thread: Dark Shaman Set

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Lovely to find out our suspicions months ago (flex drop rate = 0%) was confirmed...only after we had been running it for who knows how long.

Anyhow, I'll be part of the many "pile of shaman + a tank" groups roflstomping through SoO at level 100 hoping for this set to drop.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone actually had this drop since WOD came out? Still farming this myself every week. No luck with the bmah either yet

Quote Originally Posted by Caillee View Post
    Has anyone actually had this drop since WOD came out? Still farming this myself every week. No luck with the bmah either yet
    I had it drop about two months ago in Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Caillee View Post
    Run it on Mythic, should be guaranteed. Got mine last week first try.

Deleted
    I've got it myself and a friend of mine wanted to do the SoO glory achievements to finish his meta. I suggested that he go on his shaman just for that one boss to have a stab at the gear. He wasn't interested.

Of course it dropped.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Lies. There´s no guarantee in any difficulty. It still drops as far as I can tell though. Also, you might want to keep an eye in the BMAH, sometimes they come up.
    Yeah watching it like a hawk, unfortunately no luck yet. 71 kills..

7+ Year Old Account
    It's dropped twice in Normal. I got one the first time in 5.4 farming lockouts for Garry kills. Later on, in 6.1 or so, another shaman got his.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    78th kill and the set is finally mine!!

Deleted
    Gratz mate. Pleased / hate, to the point of wanting to give myself a dead leg, everyone who has farm the shit out of SoO to get this. The search continues.

If only I could give them away... got these when it was relevant. Our two ele shamans and our enh shaman were so mad I kept getting theirs. And this doesn't include the set that I already opened, so 4 total during SoO. I haven't gone back since though. Who knows, maybe I could have had more.

Resto/Ele Shaman Main - Raider for Temerity of Windrunner[A] 13/13M
    Twitter- Twitch - Disc/Holy Priest Alt - MM/BM Hunter Alt
    Always reachable via Twitter for questions, so feel free to bug me.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canibehealz View Post
    If only I could give them away... got these when it was relevant. Our two ele shamans and our enh shaman were so mad I kept getting theirs. And this doesn't include the set that I already opened, so 4 total during SoO. I haven't gone back since though. Who knows, maybe I could have had more.
    If you had linked this yesterday I would've been mad :P hahah! Some people have all the luck.

Gratz, best set for shaman imho