View Poll Results: Are you happy that Ghostcrawler is leaving?

Voters
189. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I am happy he is leaving.

39 20.63%
  • No, I am sad he is leaving.

106 56.08%
  • I am indifferent towards his leaving.

44 23.28%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    His team was the one responsible for killing the entire PvP scene, jobb well done.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Stop trolling and being ridiculous with comments about Hitler if you have nothing to contribute to the thread.
    Thank you for posting this one calling someone a troll and then not adding to the thread = no no. Also, to be honest you haven't contributed anything to this thread other than making it. You have contradicted yourself numerous times and now since you never had anything to legitimately say you have the audacity to call him a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Really pathetic. Go bow and kneel before GC your gaming design demigod. Maybe you can even build a shrine where you and all of your can followers worship bits of a tissue that he has sneezed on.
    I don't worship anyone, I'm just not stupid enough to think he is the reason for your complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Thank you for posting this one calling someone a troll and then not adding to the thread = no no. Also, to be honest you haven't contributed anything to this thread other than making it. You have contradicted yourself numerous times and now since you never had anything to legitimately say you have the audacity to call him a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't worship anyone, I'm just not stupid enough to think he is the reason for your complaints.
    Could have fooled me.

As the thread gets longer we notice the OP getting mad, really don't understand these threads about crying who's fault it is... Don't like the game? Quit simply as that. Yes I made a account just to say suck it up. Your welcome

Honestly, I do not hate the guy. I do not know him, so it would be ignorant for me to say that I hate someone without ever meeting him. For all I know I may actually like him on a personal level, and I actually wish him well in his future endeavors.

However, this does not mean that I share his vision of game design at all. I am happy that he is leaving wow because I do not share his (or his design team) vision of wow. And judging from the sharp subscription drop over the past year, I am not alone in my convictions.

Anyways, either side that you are on post what you think.
    What would make you ignorant would be if you honestly thought any decision or game change was done because he, by himself, made the decision and pushed the buttons to make it happen.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread didn't go well at all. It's been mainly a big fight between the OP and everyone else for 6 pages.