Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    Don't think it's that many tbh.
    I also think that "many" is a bit exaggerated - at least or especially proportional to the whole playerbase. But there are quite some people out there who indeed have 1 mill. plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    I also think that "many" is a bit exaggerated - at least or especially proportional to the whole playerbase. But there are quite some people out there who indeed have 1 mill. plus.
    I guarantee there are 5 on every server. Much more on big ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Implying that Mei Francis is not soloing old content constantly and duping those mounts.

AND selling gold.
    Doesn't have to have sold gold.

Mei Francis has probably made several billion gold from all those traveler's tundras she's sold over the years. Not to mention the bears/wind wyverns, ect. Plus the justice badges/jp dumped on the wooly mammoths. Probably has pure gold houses made here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsaii View Post
    I guarantee there are 5 on every server. Much more on big ones.
    I know. I'm regularily having bid wars on single T3 pieces with prices of 100k+ - even on my small server. But like I said, compared to the playerbase (of a server) as whole, it's still definitely a minority.

I have bought the one from the OP on the BMAH. Only cost me 38k! Better than farming, which I did, over and over and over...