Good wireless headset w/ microphone, priced 30-50$?

I'm looking for a replacement to my 1.5 year old logitech headset, and i have only a few requirements. price obviously, don't wanna spend hundreds on a headset :P
    needs to be wireless, i can never go back to a wired headset after having a wireless. so much more comfortable.
    Needs a microphone for skype/other forms of communication.
    hopefully good sound quality/volume, my current one was okay but it was far from good.
    if you give me a really good headset thats out of my price range, il still take a look, long as it's reasonable. thanks in advance

I got a pretty cheap wireless headset from Asus, I think it works well, but Im not a sound guru. Works well enough for v-chat and gaming. Got it for about 40 e, but things are generally cheaper overseas.

http://us.hardware.info/productinfo/...ss-usb-headset

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.komplett.se/logitech-wire...et-g930/775783

God sent
    but in US-dollars 1490 kr is 225,44 Dollars.
    Other then that cant ask for better

I also have the ASUS headset mentioned above, but I'm more or less disappointed. The battery (even when fully charged over night on my cellphones MicroUSB wall charger) only lasts for roughly 3-4 hours of Teamspeak and/or music listening.

The audio quality is fine, the mic is good, and it has one nice extra effect: when you move the mic up, it's a auto silence. But on my computer it has the same button combination as my winamp for "next track" and "previous track". I tried to find a way to disable this in the ASUS drivers, but didn't find a way to do so. Only chance to get rid of it is to disable the hotkeys in winamp, but when doing that, I can't control winamp with my Logitech G11s Media buttons anymore.

Another problem I have (not sure if it is my Windows fault): The mic only! looses connection to Teamspeak from time to time. Without a beep or anything. Even while talking it simply stops. Sound works fine, I hear other people talking etc. but they don't hear me all of a sudden. I need to restart the headset.

So I won't buy it again.

On the pro side: it's stable and didn't break in the year I have it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah, we hate humor and we do not allow it. Last time someone tried to be funny we tracked him down with his IP and broke his leg, then we forced him to race change all his characters to female dwarves. If you think you can be funny on my forums, think twice. (Also I will actually track down and kill anyone using that as a signature)
    Yes, they mean it! Got a broken leg, a female Dwarf and an infraction. Don't mess with humor folks !