Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Going to sleep in a cold room when you're really fucking tired is like heaven, but overall sleep is just a waste of time imo. I need at least 8 hours to be productive the next day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need 7-8 hours.

+ I like sleep. Sometimes dreams give me a idea for great inventions.

Like for example:
    Bed with hot sand.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Slightly OT. Anyone into Lucid Dreaming?

now that I could get into, Ive vaugley looked into it read a few ways on how to induce it, some involving hallucinagets and possibly some nyquill. Never tried it. I remember going to a sleep doctor a few years ago and one thing that stuck with me is that the doctor said something along the lines of you have to surrender to sleep in order for it be a meaningful sleep but then again when youre awake
    http://perform-360.com/wp-content/up...8sH1qe35oj.gif

but licid dreaming does look like something id want to experiment in lolz

@Descense explain a bed with hot sand
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love sleep however i find getting to sleep before the early hours of the morning near impossible.

I enjoy having slept, the feeling of not needing sleep, food or water is great. But i don't enjoy sleeping. Big difference.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

When I was a kid, I refused to sleep, and if my parents said I slept, I would argue with them and refuse to believe I slept.

Now I enjoy it - and take a nap on Saturday and a nap on Sunday (if possible).

despise sleep, and so wish we could develop tech / medicine that would allow us to never sleep again.

Deleted
    Yeah, especially when you're done with all your work and also did a physical exercise and took a shower. However, I need exactly 8 hours of sleep, anything more or less will make me tired when I wake up.

I liked sleeping until I started forgetting my dreams. Then it made much more sense to stay away and make the most of each day.
    Though that backfired and gave me less energy the day after, and now it's one of those things that fills up the time between everything else so I pretty much hate it, because I know it's gonna come every day and I can do nothing about it but understand that I'm not being productive and even though it lets me focus more in future, it still stinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    if sleeping was optional, i'd not sleep.

Deleted
    I've had troubeled history with sleep. Suffered from insomnia before - not sleeping for periods of up against 76 hours a piece.

Generally speaking - i'm very bi-polar regarding sleep. Sometimes i have the best time of my life when i'm sleeping.
    Others i wake up screaming because i'm convinced i'm being swept away in a tornado screaming.

Been a lot of back 'n' forth - terror to actually fall asleep and what not.

Lucid dreaming is also something i do not enjoy. It sounds awesome on paper.
    But keep in mind - when you wake from a concious state of truly being happy - To find that, that is not your reality in all probability.

I wish that rage upon none of my enemies nor friends.

Sometimes. Depends if I get barraged by the neighborhood's noise. Sleep too long or too little and it is also really terrible. If not for the necessity, it IS "a waste of time", but most of us here probably do that anyways. Trying to get to sleep if you are not exhausted is a real damn nuance though. (at least for me)
    Stay salty my friends.

I enjoy sleeping...but I have insomnia so it's a rare treat for me to actually get a full nights rest...plus I love dreaming.

Deleted
    At ight I hate it, seems like a waste of time, why go to bed when I could be on skype or something, but in the morning I just don't want to get out of bed for anything and most mornings I'd do anything for an extra 15mins asleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone with an under 1-year old kid, I enjoy sleeping as much as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's very rare that I sleep past 10 am, but lately it's also been very rare that I'll be in bed before 4. School/work has kinda fucked up my "night owl" tendencies so now I'm used to staying up half the night and waking up super early and IT'S AWFUL.

This is just a reminder that I need to fix my sleep schedule. I love sleep. It's nice. But I also love getting stuff done. So it's a constant battle of sleeping or being productive/pretending to be productive/playing videogames.

Quote Originally Posted by Redpanda View Post
    When I was younger I used to enjoy sleeping, and sleeping for hours and hours. As Ive gotten older as we all know you can sleep for hours on end and what not. Im to the point in my life where I seem to enjoy being awake than asleep. There have been nights where I refuse to surrender to sleep. On days when youre off you think sweet I get to sleep in right? Well Ill set my alarm to like one extra hour, I feel like if I sleep through the day then I miss out on something. When Im asleep for some reason I feel helpless like im not in control and that feeling sucks. Just recently I was hanging out with some friends that are night owls and we basically all crashed out at aroudn 6 am. I slept till about 10 am, got my ass up and started breakfast while they slept till early afternoon. I just cant find myself to enjoy sleep, being awak feels much more fun.
    I totally understand this feeling. I normally get up at 5am, if I sleep in past 8am on my day off I feel like Im missing out on enjoying my day off. But on the other hand I also really enjoy sleeping in for a few extra hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate it. Working 3rds basically guarantees that I don't really get much "rest".. at least not mentally. I've been tired for the 2 years I've been on thirds. Being tired is to the point it's almost physically painful, and even when completely exhausted, I can't fall asleep easily. Laying in bed for 2-3 hours, stuck in a half-sleep state sucks.. especially when I only really sleep for 3-4 hours at most after finally getting to sleep. And having even that interrupted by stuff like neighbors coming home and slamming the door, a car horn honking on the street, etc...

tl;dr: I miss sleep. I've come to hate it due to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love to close my eyes and go offline.
    If I'm not interrupted I sleep for 12hrs+ each day.
    In 99% of the nights I don't dream either, at least not the kind you remember in any way, it's just pure black unconsciousness.
    Sometimes I'm annoyed when I wake up and have to deal with life another day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love sleeping, been getting 12-14 hours of sleep for the past week now. My days are turning into nights, and nights to days, but I've never felt better and looked healthier in my life, lol.