Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Question What was your highest critical hit?

just wondered what everyones highest critical hit was? I'm not talking about special quests, where you hit for like 12 billion trillion damage, just high crits for example in your raid environment.

I think my highest crit was something about 1.200.000 with a pyroplast crit with avarege 550 gear.

post screenshots if you like! =)

1,1 mio execute (more dmg on boss i think my war isn´t that well geared ) ah i´ll miss such numbers in WoD = /

1.1 mill stormbolt

Believe was a 3.6 Million Chaos Bolt

Deleted
    1.7-something mill eviscerate. As sub rogue, 565 ilvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    North of 3 million Chaos Bolt.

Think highest crits come from that and Stormbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    just wondered what everyones highest critical hit was? I'm not talking about special quests, where you hit for like 12 billion trillion damage, just high crits for example in your raid environment.

I think my highest crit was something about 1.200.000 with a pyroplast crit with avarege 550 gear.

post screenshots if you like! =)
    Wait for someone to mention Prot Warrior execute crits on Wind-Lord Mel'jarak HC.

Deleted
    2,2M with chaos bolt :/

I've had a single fire nova heal for 1.2m (with Ancestral Guidance up, you do the math)

stormlash crit for 1.25m, hit's harder than any of my spells.

Somewhere up in the 3 mill region with chaos bolt. I could probably do higher if I went to throne of tides however.

15+ Year Old Account
    how are u hitting for over 1mill with pyroblast? I have ilvl 550 too and have never hit anywhere near that...

In a 90 raid environment, tho not current content, I hitted 8.9 milion chaos bolt on Wind-Lord Mel'jarak HC :P tho that is a insane buff there, The "normal" amount (atleast once every boss) is around 2.2 milion, the highest in SoO has been 2.8 milion chaos bolt (571 ilvl destro warlock)
    ----+----[BOSS]++++++
    Just because you're special, it doesn't mean you're useful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    Wait for someone to mention Prot Warrior execute crits on Wind-Lord Mel'jarak HC.
    Hehe yeah those were nice. Dont remember exact amount but it was over 10 million execute.

Highest honest crit was slighty over 3 million Dragon Roar on Ra-den.

Deleted
    2.8 million chaos bolt

1.1 million chaos bolt. That was with trinkets proccing, skull banner out and dark soul.
    I know not much, but my lock is only at ~515 ilvl. :I

edit: I don't count Horridon or Jin'rokh the Breaker type of encounters.

Nothing much over 500k crit (561 Arcane Mage).

I think I've seen a 6-7M Execute on H Wind Lord.
    SMF ~513IL

On a regular fight I've seen a 3.4M SB with everything up.
    TG ~577IL
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2013-12-18 at 12:41 AM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    Hit like 6-8 million in ICC with 100% dmg boost from that plauge guy dks can mc and with 30% ICC buff on my lock alt before.

While farming ICC on my DK, I sometimes manage to stack Plague Stream (100% damage increase) with Empowered blood (100% damage increase). Couple that with the fact that you have that 30% damage buff anyway in ICC and you end up doing some seriously big crits. Typically I see 1million+ death strike crits with very little vengeance. ilvl 540. Admittedly this isnt exactly a "normal" situation.