Deleted

University help (Survey)

Hey guys,

I am currently studying Game Design at University, and one of the modules includes writing an academic dissertation. My paper focuses on the effect of narrative on player immersion. As part of my research, I'm collecting opinions from players to try and find out what kind of effect narrative and immersion has on the game experience.

I'd appreciate it if anyone with some free time on their hands could fill out the survey below, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

The link:
    Https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19GC...2HAd4/viewform

Thanks, any help would really be appreciated.
    Last edited by mmocdfe0cba52c; 2013-12-16 at 12:03 AM.

Deleted
    I am filling it right now. On the 15th question you made an error and put 2 Strongly disagree, one instead of the Strongly agree. I voted on the one that would be "Strongly Agree" according to order in the other questions.

Deleted
    Northumbria, eh? Not too far from me - I study over in Cumbria

Was quite an interesting questionnaire to answer, definitely made me think carefully before I answered. Hope it all goes well!

Deleted
    Whoops, nice catch

Thanks for the responses so far guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Filling it in right now. I'm studying chemistry down in Nottingham myself, in my second year of my 4 year course.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.