Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Strip clubs.
    I wanna do a "ur mom joke" right here but some mods around here are lame as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    for teh most part bar people are not the cream of teh crop
    Based on... what? This is the complete opposite of my experience. I'd actively want to avoid people that don't like bars.

Deleted
    on WoW, worked every time

Give up and accept it wont ever happen. Save yourself the frustration and disappointment.

If you try hard at best you will get one with kids from some other guy, and a drug habit who just wants to bleed your money until she leaves you.

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    on WoW, worked every time
    The chances of that happening are astronomical...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've found mine in Hellfire Ramparts heroic (can't remember how they are called, maybe hard mode?). Dating for 3 years, 1 year married =P
    But i think it's very rare to find someone in an online video game.
    Work, gym, university, college,other places where you can find people will work.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-12-16 at 02:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Living proof here, AMA
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Met my wife in-game, 4 years already in August

@OP:

Just live your life. When you least expect it someone will show up. I know that it might sound cheesy/stupid, but it's true.

Unless you're looking for, well.."favors" in the near future, then that's a different story :P Just participate of any college party and wait for people to get drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really at the gym? When I use to go there everyone just minded their own business. It really does not seem like a good place to find a date. Maybe it's not like that everywhere.
    Yeah, you can meet some decent people when you do the group classes, or so i've found. Nothing ever came from them, as I was and am in a relationship. But you can find some decent people doing things that you enjoy.. I guess.

You guys are so lucky man, you don't even know. Buuut I'm happy for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icathian View Post
    Met my wife in-game, 4 years already in August

@OP:

Just live your life. When you least expect it someone will show up. I know that it might sound cheesy/stupid, but it's true.

Unless you're looking for, well.."favors" in the near future, then that's a different story :P Just participate of any college party and wait for people to get drunk.
    Same as me man! Looking to get engaged next year =) Have known her for 3 years but only recently popped up to become the most important thing in my life!

- - - Updated - - -

Mate I found that rather than looking for the right lady, that you should make yourself the right man, so when that glorious sheila comes your way, then you're exactly how you want to be. I found that by focusing on myself and doing the things I need to do.. she came to me! idk your situation but thats my story regarding it. I bid you good luck =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatetic View Post
    Dont try to find a girlfriend. You arent going to find a decent girl in a bar. Single girls go to bars for the same reason as single guys, to get their swerve on.

I'm not saying dont meet people, go out and meet people. Be friendly and whatever. Just dont go out with the intention of finding someone. Something good will fall into your lap eventually, just enjoy yourself until it does. Dont get hung up on not being in a relationship.
    This. Plus women can smell desperation 100 miles away, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Hunger is one thing,
    Desperation is another.
    Is he desperate, or just hungry?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatetic View Post
    Single girls go to bars for the same reason as single guys, to get their swerve on.
    Yeah, and no one ever winds up finding out that they actually like the person they hooked up with

10+ Year Old Account
    Best thing about gamer wife? I don't have to argue about skipping work @ Expansion launch date.

Worst think about gamer wife? She can always stop my amazing xmog/faction change/race change combos dead in it's tracks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    The average woman anyways. Don't judge.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres no "trying" about it, just go out there do your daily routine (grocery shopping, pet store etc) eventually you will meet someone to talk to.
    whether they're single or not, doesn't matter. odds are, like you. they know someone who is single.
    Fastest way to a relationship is communicating, interacting with others.

If you do nothing but interact with others online, odds are thats all your gonna get. Online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    You wont find your future wife in a bar.. In that case shes most likely a shitty one. Go do load of hobbystuff and you will find females with same interests as you.
    I'd like to kindly say fuck you good sir. My father met my mother in a bar and she is a wonderful woman and I hope to one day be as good of a mother as she was. Don't generalize like that.

OT: as other have said, go to some place you like so that you'll find a girl for your friends that will have things in common.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spalding View Post
    Hunger is one thing,
    Desperation is another.
    Is he desperate, or just hungry?
    A hungry man and a starving man typically won't behave the same. It's all about the vibes you put out.
    Asking where to find women definitely seems to be at "extremely hungry" at the very least, but that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The average woman anyways. Don't judge.
    Oh I'm not judging, but you better believe that the women you're hunting will.

The best place to find a girlfriend that is good for you is somewhere that you like to go, or doing something that you like to do. Common ground and shared interests = bonding, and bonding = strong relationship. There are a LOT of girls out there, so this is one way to narrow your search results.
    If you're not a big bar person or a big socialite, don't go looking in bars. If you're not into community service, don't go looking in community service. Don't merely go to places where lots of girls congregate. If you do, you're leaving it more up to chance than you otherwise could be.
    This is just on the basis of commonality. If you're looking for a socialite girlfriend or one who's big into volunteering even if you don't fit the traits yourself, then going to a bar or a community service event might be a good idea.