<Fractal> 12/14N US-Velen-Horde

Raid:: Fri-Sat start @ 10pm est till 1am

This group is for people with competitive raiding experience and have a drive to do well. We are a solid 10 man group and want to progress at a competitive pace. 100% attendance is required. you MUST be willing to play off specs and do research.

12/14 Normal mode 10 man

About us:
    Most of us have incredible raid experience from being top on 2 servers, to some of us even being in top us 10 guilds. We have great leadership amongst officers and teamwork within the guild. Nefas, our healing officer, raided here in our guild and advanced to Exodus before taking a break from wow. I started on this server long ago, left for awhile I eventually ended up raiding in Premonition US 2nd and US 19th till they retired from raiding and went to Vodka till they merged. I currently am apart of Vodka's remake for WoD. Everyone loves to get along, bullshit late at night, mess around doing achievements and random lfr/events etc. It's a really fun atmosphere to be around!

We also do flexes throughout the weeknights with one another. We do old content for achievements or what not usually on other nights.

Goal:: Since most of us are coming back from a break away from WoW we need to get caught up and would like to be totally ready for next expac to have a strong start right into the realm raiding scene. We would like to clear all the content for this expansion that we missed and get all the achievements.

http://fractalguild.enjin.com
    Thanks!

Beedont#1431
    Pimia#1608
    Adorabella#1398
    Fattykins#1559

Going to bump and update. Now 13/14N with Garrosh going down very soon.