Thok trinket problem

Picked up a heroic Thok trinket recently and found the proc rate quite low and there's a long ICD of 115 secs. And it rarely procs at the start of the fight. Is it just me that I prefer the shorter proc duration and ICD of evil eye? Can both trinkets proc together?

Don't pull a boss as soon as trash finishes. Give your trinkets icd time to reset and everything should proc at once on the pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyclro View Post
    Don't pull a boss as soon as trash finishes. Give your trinkets icd time to reset and everything should proc at once on the pull.
    This. Download a addon called "ExtraCD" from curse, it works really nice. That or download weakauras2 and make a aura for to track your trinkets.

It always procs at the start of the fight just track the 2 min ICD. Using both evil eye and thok's as trinket I usually open with BT>RB and then either CS on the 3rd or 5th gcd depending on the 10 sec trinket proc from evil eye, seems to me the 2 hits from RB gives it 2 chances to proc so if thok's hasn't procced at this point it will likely proc on the first RB inside CS and you get a juicy stormbolt after.

Deleted
    well i had the same problem last night with the galakras trinket. It wouldnt proc until about 20sec into the fight multiple times. I guess thats just bad rng. And ofc you have to wait for the ICD to reset first before pulling a boss.