Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Do you find it difficult to go back to drinking water after drinking Sparkling Water?

As the title says. Do you find it difficult to go back to drinking regular, ordinary water after drinking Sparkling Water like Perrier?
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

got hooked up real hard on Perrier and another Swiss one, but eventually you drink whatever you feel like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope.

I can drink still water, then sparkling water straight after, and vice versa.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not fond of Sparkling water. Too often as a kid I'd get it confused with Lemonade and be horribly disappointed.

I drink a fair bit of tap water though, now a bottle of water is kind of like a safety blanket to me.

Nope, our tap water tastes better than any bottled mineral water (south-west Germany).

I tried to drink regular water after drinking San Pellegrino and I ALMOST DIED.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I found it difficult to stomach sparkling water at all. Had to grab something to get that taste out of my mouth.

Deleted
    Yes. Which is why I don't drink "regular" water at all.

I had a sip of Perrier water when I worked at a hotel once, it was always stocked up in the meeting rooms. I found it to be pretty nasty, and at the time I drank soda like it was water, so it wasn't like I had some dislike of carbonated beverages to begin with.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I tried to drink regular water after drinking San Pellegrino and I ALMOST DIED.
    You're such a wuss. You need to frog up.

I hate sparkling water so it was easy

10+ Year Old Account
    I love regular water, not a fan of the bubbly water. San Pellegrino Arranciata Rosa is pretty tasty though.

Deleted
    sparkling water is disgusting.

Deleted
    Something I've never really thought about, I don't understand why bubbly water is a 'thing'.

I prefer water from my water filter.

Sparkling water is foul-tasting acidic stuff. Carbon dioxide simply doesn't taste well, and I prefer any drink without fizz (except for beer; a slight fizz is welcome in beer).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    this x100000. I drink nothing but tapwater most days. (unless im boozing in the evening hohoho)

Wait.. are we talking about the carbonated water?

imo, it tastes like crap.. I've tasted it once or twice when I've forgotten what it is, but I always spit it out, it's disgusting..
    I drink 1-2liters of tap water a day and damn we have some tasty water here in Denmark
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Couldn't agree more, flavourless, yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You're such a wuss. You need to frog up.
    truth be told, perrier with a bit of lime in it is fuckin wicked on a hot day.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Never liked sparkling water, I only drink bottled still water.