Addon for raidfinder?

Hey I'm looking for an addon that will make a sound and bring my wow window up whenever a que pops (dungeon finder/raider finder, etc)

I'm queued for raid finder but have nothing else to do currently in WoW so I'm going to play some other games and I don't want to obsessively check ever 30 seconds to see if a queue popped.

thanks!

I use Dungeon Ready for that.
    curse.com/addons/wow/dungeonready
    A voice says: "Dungeon's ready" when a que pops up, if it's for a bg it will say: "BG's ready".

Quote Originally Posted by Rakhyt View Post
    I use Dungeon Ready for that.
    curse.com/addons/wow/dungeonready
    A voice says: "Dungeon's ready" when a que pops up, if it's for a bg it will say: "BG's ready".
    No addon needed. Just enable sounds in the background.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

I'm really looking more for an addon that pops wow up to mainscreen and not so much a sound based one. Sound could work but I don't want it to interfere with sounds from other games.

There is no official way to make the game client gain focus in that manner, but I do recall an old addon that would do that via something that was a side-effect.
    It would reload the graphics engine.
    Whether that addon is still around, or whether that would still be possible or not I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.