[H] 534 Hunter LF SoO raid team 2-3 day/week

Hey there!

So get this guys, I had to stop raiding towards the end of Throne of Thunder due to some real life issues. But now I'm back! I decided when I came back to go Hunter for the remainder of Mists of Pandaria and for the span of Warlords of Draenor. I've played melee almost exclusively since 1999 on Everquest and figure it's time for a change.

I am a seasoned MMO veteran, with an extensive history in raids that I'll save for my applications. I may not have my cloak yet, though I am working on it (will have test of valor complete next reset) and learn very quickly. I always come prepared to raids, show up on time, and very rarely miss a raid day.

A little bit of experience for you:

7/13 Heroic ToT down + 3 experienced (never got them down, did the fights though).
    Sha of Fear, Empress, Will of the Emperor normal down during current. Heroic emperor down during current. Heroic Sha of Fear down after nerf (I know I know, not as special, still a wicked title).

I am looking for a spot on a raid team that's currently doing SoO Normal or early heroics. Obviously I'm not geared enough to jump right into hardcore heroic progression. But that's fine! I like to work for what I get, and would be perfectly content with a guild just starting heroics.

There's lots more I can say here, but I won't, because I wanna keep this short and sweet. I would like to stay Horde though. As you can see from my signature, I am a member of Team Legacy, though that will not conflict with anything to do with raiding/prospective guilds.

I'm an Eastern player, so I'd like to find a team that works on an EST schedule, preferably Tuesday-Thursday from 7pm to 11pm or midnight.

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by Nova Swaggins; 2013-12-17 at 12:37 PM.

Hi there!

Disgruntled needs some more ranged DPS for our Tuesday/Thursday team. Even though we're on a CST server our guild raids EST time 7:45-11 pm, so we fit the schedule you're looking for. We're towards the end of SoO normal as well. Have a look at our additional info below for more details:

Disgruntled of Whisperwind (PvE, CST) is recruiting!

Current Recruiting Needs:

Disgruntled's 10-Man Team Honey Badger (Tues/Thurs) is currently looking for two ranged DPS and one healer (prefer non-shaman). Have a look at our info below and see if we'd a great new home for you!

Why Choose Disgruntled?

In our experience, people looking for a new guild are looking for three main things: stability, maturity, and quality raiding. Disgruntled delivers all three.

Stability: We recognize how disheartening it can be to join a new guild only to have it collapse after only a few short months. That won’t happen here. Disgruntled has been around and raiding continuously since 2006 and we intend to maintain our presence in WoW indefinitely.

Maturity: Although we are one of the larger guilds on our server, we have successfully cultivated a fun and family-friendly (PG-13) atmosphere. Above all, we make it our mission to obliterate drama wherever we find it. As a result, we have attracted a mature membership with a lot of blue and white collar professionals. Our average member age is well above 30. Guild chat is lively and, at times, risqué, but it's definitely not a high school locker room. Also, rest assured that no one will ever yell at you or curse you for any reason.

Raiding: If you are looking for serious, long-term, progression-oriented raiding, but you aren‘t interested in raiding every night of the week, we have you covered. Most of us have raided since vanilla and through each expansion we have maintained a competitive raiding force. We deliver serious raiding in a well-organized, stable, and professional environment. Equally important, Disgruntled is uniquely positioned to tackle mythic raiding in the next expansion. For most 10 man raiding guilds, in order to experience mythic content, the guild has to recruit an additional 10-15 players depending on their roster. Disgruntled, on the other hand, already runs two friendly 10-man raid groups with ~10-12 folks in each group. Both groups run two-night-a-week schedules with no overlap. Team Honey Badger runs Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00-10:00 pm server (8-11 pm eastern) and Team Timbits runs Wednesdays and Sundays 7:00-10:00 pm server (8-11 pm eastern). Invites go out 15 minutes prior to start time. Both groups use a simple, "don't be an ass" need before greed loot system.

In WoD we are merging the two groups and going to three nights a week (Wed, Th, Su - same hours) for even faster progress so that we can be among the few to experience mythic content. Do those other guilds you may be considering have a plan for mythic? Is the plan: "We just need to recruit 12 more people and we're all set!"? If so, ask yourself whether you believe that plan is truly viable considering that virtually every 10-man raiding guild that wants to do mythic will be trying to recruit an additional 10 to 12 people.

There’s a lot more to tell about Disgruntled, so we invite you to visit our website at www disgruntledguild com and take a look around. You can also check out our current level of progression by visiting www wowprogress com (if you want to see our long-term track record, be sure to check our progress over multiple raiding tiers).

Are YOU Disgruntled Material?

If you wish join our ranks, click the "Apply" button at the top of our main webpage for instructions. Once your application is posted, a guild officer will respond within a day or two (at the most) to arrange a short vent interview.

Remember, come visit us at www disgruntledguild com!

If you're posting an ad, please include the relevant teams progression (if it's a guild with multiple teams). It'll make deciding a lot easier!

- - - Updated - - -

Now considering Alliance guilds and up to 4 days (Monday-Thursday) teams!

Second Attempt is a 10 man horde guild on Korgath pvp server. We raid tues , wed, thurs, 8pm to 12 EST. We are a former heroic guild trying to recruit to get back into heroics. A lot of our main raiders decided on taking a break after we downed Garrosh instead of progressing through heroics. We are looking for skilled reliable players that enjoy having fun and killing bosses. Fresh roster means no bench and a great chance to grow with us.

PM me here or you can add me in game Ondonnick#1277 so we can talk more if you like.

Still on the market, 535 ilvl now