Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemoglie View Post
    Just use /Target (NPC Name) to select the questgiver
    And then bind a key to "Interact with Target" if you can't right-click and are still having trouble. Yeah, it's annoying to have to do it but there IS a workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Helcaraxe View Post
    Either you are lying/exaggerating or you were with idiots. I know times in LFR I was first in DPS when there was even legedary cloaked 560ilevel people but it was LFR...
    They wiped 4 times on shamans and weren't able to down Nazgrim. Doesn't disprove my point, it enforces it. My main raids on heroic, this was an alt that I'm competent with and I know the fights well. I can pull my simmed dps whereas they were in higher ilevel and couldn't come close to their sims. The ilevel restriction is meaningless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xerty View Post
    Exactly. Some people should really read what is posted before jumping up and down all over it.
    This only affect the raid browser. Not flexi groups that are set up outside it. So guilds, Pugs, oqueue, etc will not be affected.
    I find it cute that you're jumping to the conclusion that I jumped to the conclusion that it was for queuing when you start flex. It's quite obvious it is just for listing yourself. I don't know how anyone could possible confuse that, but you assumed I am confused. I think it's useless to put a restriction on the raid browser. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    PVP happening on a pvp server guys, holy shiet.
    The cry of the ganker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Way to spoil everyones christmas gift, even though you could figure it out through the new achievement, but still. I hope it's like the mini zeppelin because i still use that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I find it cute that you're jumping to the conclusion that I jumped to the conclusion that it was for queuing when you start flex. It's quite obvious it is just for listing yourself. I don't know how anyone could possible confuse that, but you assumed I am confused. I think it's useless to put a restriction on the raid browser. That's it.
    Instead of getting mad that someone is pointing out why someone other than you might actually want the function in place you could've at least rolled with it and nobody would know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Instead of getting mad that someone is pointing out why someone other than you might actually want the function in place you could've at least rolled with it and nobody would know the difference.
    How is that getting mad? Are you mad right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I did start to write a full response to this but then decided, what's the point ?
    You obviously realise your post caused some confusion but just feel like trying to throw mud about the place.
    Maybe you should consider writing clearer posts in future so confusion is reduced.