Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Mod

I have got to ask how is it. The trailer made it look really fun and right now JC2 is on sell on steam for $3.

Sadly I won't be able to get it before the sell ends.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

It's great fun in the meaning of fucking around.

That's all you do in JC2 multiplayer mod. You're put on the island with hundreds of others and you cause mayhem and do ridiculous nonsense like flying boats.
    There's no NPC's yet. I don't know if we will ever seen them.

It still has a lot of progress to do though. It's got some server crashing problems, and the game crashes a lot for most people.

Deleted
    I played a few of the early betas for this, and while the idea is good, and before you say anything I know it's a mod, but the hit detection makes this just not fun. Rocket launcher is just to easy to kill people with. Shoot in someones general direction and you'll most likely get a kill, where-as killing someone with a sniper proves next to impossible. It has been a problem since the very start, and while it's got better, it's still extremely poor.