10+ Year Old Account

Own a Razer Naga? get free Rift goodies

If you own some Razer Naga mouse models or even if you don't and use the Razer Comms voice com program you can now get free wardrobe items and free starter mount

Simply click here >> http://www.razerzone.com/razer-rift-redemption/ <<< and begin the easy steps to getting your free box of goodies.

But Slip i hear you cry, what are these items like on my char? phear not, modeling for your delight....

Staff of Razing:

Sword of Razing:

Axe of Razing:

Cape of Razing:

The free mount is just a basic 60% horse, but if you're a totally new player it's useful, also the box of goodies you get is account bound so every char you have now or ever make gets it all but again, if you don't have a Naga mouse, only the cape and mount can be obtained simply by downloading Razer Comms

Damn, that staff is sexy! I'd have a hard time picking between that and the various life staves if using weapon baubles was actually realistic on my budget. Guess my Death Adder isn't good enough eh? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like you'll be happy then with the Hotfix coming in a few hours (tomorrow for Europe)

RIFT STORE AND SERVICES

* Life and Death themed costume weapons are now available in the Wardrobe section
    A sneakie peekie look

Seems to be all the drops from GSB and RoS, that's not the full list, just what i could fit in the screen shot

Fucking lame as shit. My naga just broke (sat down to use it and it seems like the laser pointer thing detached inside somehow..no clue how because I never did anything to the damn thing) like 2-3 weeks ago. So it won't detect the mouse at all.

I don't use a naga

fuck my life
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Thanks for telling me, tried Rift back in when it was in Beta and never really bothered with it after. Installing it now.

E: Woah, that was some fast installing...
    Last edited by Nest; 2013-12-18 at 05:32 PM.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I don't use a naga
    The Cape is free, just need to download that voice coms prog Razer Comms and register, also get a 60% nag

This work with the Naga 2012 Edition?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrei View Post
    This work with the Naga 2012 Edition?
    I bought my Naga Molten in July 2012 so i'd say yes, you're sorted