Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you believe you took on multiple lives?

Just curious, do you believe you took on multiple lives?

Personally, i do. I believe that i was once in the Ancient Era, Medieval Era, etc. Possibly dinosaurs/animals, not very sure on that. However i do believe in reincarnation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lot's of other people believe things that aren't true as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No I do not believe in incarnation

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Dunno why but this made me burst out laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I love you. No homo.

Isn't this a thing that goth kids always talk about?

LOL - Same, I don't believe in reincarnation. heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you ever noticed that most people who believe they have had past lives claim their lives to be during these big points in history? I hope those people realize that if they are a reincarnation of ANYBODY it would have most likely been during a boring and uneventful time.

I don't see why you need to be rude. I swear, as far as beliefs go, this site has to be intolerance central.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like it to be true. We only live for a short while, and I tend to look at life as the ultimate game. I'd like to get to replay it. Especially in the distant future (from our perspective.

If it is true, though, is there any time "between" lives in this world? If there is a period of time between lives, are we conscious in between, and can we remember all of our other lives that we've lived? When its time to start the next life, do you have any choice on when or where you start it?

Is this the only world we can have lives on? There are hundreds of billions of stars in our galaxy, and hundreds of billions of galaxies in just the part of the universe we can observe. Although I don't think we have ever been "visited" by other intelligent life, I think there's plenty of it out there. If we do get to live mutiple lives, why would it have to be limited to just our world?
    If a fat kid falls in the forrest and no one is around do the trees laugh?
    You're an insignificant speck of a person sitting on an insignificant speck of a world orbiting an insignificant speck of a star in an insignificant speck of a galaxy. Literally, no one cares what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    I love you. No homo.
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Dunno why but this made me burst out laughing
    Am I missing something? Doesn't seem to be anything more than a religion bash, or is that why it's funny?

Anyway, nope OP. Maybe if WoW was bigger in India you'd have more positive responses, but I can't believe you'll find too many that actually do believe that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe in reincarnation, but I certainly hope for it! Or at least, in the scope of Hinduism I do.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cpillow View Post
    Have you ever noticed that most people who believe they have had past lives claim their lives to be during these big points in history? I hope those people realize that if they are a reincarnation of ANYBODY it would have most likely been during a boring and uneventful time.
    I always laugh at the ones that think they were someone famous, but if we really live mutliple lives, then we probably live in all times, the crazy and the dull, and in most of them we're all nobodies that die horribly.
    You're an insignificant speck of a person sitting on an insignificant speck of a world orbiting an insignificant speck of a star in an insignificant speck of a galaxy. Literally, no one cares what you think.

With the increasing population, where do all these extra "souls" come from ?
    If a soul is reincarnated in another living person, then an increasing population would surely exhaust any supply of souls from people who already died.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Am I missing something? Doesn't seem to be anything more than a religion bash, or is that why it's funny?
    That's all it takes around here. To hell with respect, right? It's sad, though, because these discussions could at least be interesting if not for those people (though I personally do not believe in reincarnation, I know it's a fairly popular mindset).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    That's all it takes around here. To hell with respect, right? It's sad, though, because these discussions could at least be interesting if not for those people (though I personally do not believe in reincarnation, I know it's a fairly popular mindset).
    Where is religion mentioned in the OP, or in my post?

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Isn't this a thing that goth kids always talk about?
    Sorry bud, not goth. I mean i believe in reincarnation because it just seems like the best thing to believe in for me honestly. I don't believe in Jesus Christ as there is not enough proof of his existence. A book is not proof, it could be completely made up. I can believe that there is a greater being somewhere. Not sure where but there has to be. Look at the damn egyptians for example, there is NO way a pyramid could be so perfectly shaped and getting that high off the ground with parts of it. Something helped them, I KNOW IT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Don't soil your knickers over it - There is no actual discussion about it other than comparing spaghetti monsters and myths.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    Sorry bud, not goth. I mean i believe in reincarnation because it just seems like the best thing to believe in for me honestly. I don't believe in Jesus Christ as there is not enough proof of his existence. A book is not proof, it could be completely made up. I can believe that there is a greater being somewhere. Not sure where but there has to be. Look at the damn egyptians for example, there is NO way a pyramid could be so perfectly shaped and getting that high off the ground with parts of it. Something helped them, I KNOW IT!!!!
    It's been a typical thing to talk and acknowledge reincarnation here in the goth scene so it was a quasi-joke, no worries about it.
    For the rest of your post, it's hard to discuss considering both of us don't really know what really happened during those times.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2013-12-19 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    With the increasing population, where do all these extra "souls" come from ?
    If a soul is reincarnated in another living person, then an increasing population would surely exhaust any supply of souls from people who already died.
    I remember at some point (no source, sorry) hearing that most of the population that ever existed was dead, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to look it up, maybe something like 90%+

So actually, there would be a queue of souls waiting for their next shot at life. A queue that grows faster than it shrinks. Or at least, it did. Not anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    I can understand not believing Jesus was the son of god, or God incarnate as a man, but he definitely really existed.