Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Left wing extremists in Sweden

Here's a video from "Revolutionära fronten", a left wing extremist terror organization, (quietly) supported by the media and left wing political parties in their fight against people who disapprove of the ongoing mass immigration to Sweden.

Here is a video about men in banana hammocks.

Was there something in the video that you agree/disagree with and want to debate? Or were you just letting us know that videos exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    ANTIFA!!!1111111

But in all seriousness, we've already discussed this a few days ago. I think they're fine as long as they aren't proactively violent and they don't vandalize things.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    ANTIFA!!!1111111

But in all seriousness, we've already discussed this a few days ago. I think they're fine as long as they aren't proactively violent and they don't vandalize things.
    Did you even watch the link?

Glad I'm not the only one OP seing leftwing as a MUCH worser terrorist gang off people. You will NEVER convince me that right wing extremist are any worser than these extreme leftwing nutheads (Cause they aint).
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Eh, any extremist is a bad extremist, regardless of the degree. Better to curb the concept than try to paint one or the other as a "worse of two evils."
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Please, let us know when they start shooting kids at summer camps and bombing government buildings, ok?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Did you even watch the link?

Glad I'm not the only one OP seing leftwing as a MUCH worser terrorist gang off people. You will NEVER convince me that right wing extremist are any worser than these extreme leftwing nutheads (Cause they aint).
    yeah, that's probably because you're a white male whereas I'm a visible minority (half hui Chinese and half white.)

Both RW and LW extremists are complete nutjobs, I can somewhat relate to the motives of LW extremists though so I'd say they are 2% less awful for that reason.

Edit* To be honest I think these type of activities are less about the political motives and more about the fact that these people are dumbasses who like to break things and need some kind of excuse to do it, kinda like football hooligans.
    Last edited by Bender; 2013-12-20 at 08:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any kind of extremism needs to be stomped down on, hard. Don't care if it is overzealous animal rights activists, right-wingers, left-wingers, anarchists; if you're an extremist, you should be stopped.

I'm leftie, btw. And people like this only serve to make the rest of us look bad for being "on the same side".
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

"You will never convince me than I'm wrong because I'm right".
    Is there a point to this conversation?
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    "You will never convince me than I'm wrong because I'm right".
    Is there a point to this conversation?
    Just look at history. Plenty off examples off leftwing extremist having done much worser acts than this. For instance 9/11 is tied to just that if you ask me. Maybe thats a narrow minded view, but I think it fits. Muslims are often seen on the leftwing extremist side so...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Just look at history. Plenty off examples off leftwing extremist having done much worser acts than this. For instance 9/11 is tied to just that if you ask me. Maybe thats a narrow minded view, but I think it fits. Muslims are often seen on the leftwing extremist side so...
    Islamists? Left wing? Ooookay... I honestly have nothing to say to this.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the sweet actual fuck are you talking about? The Taliban types are some of the most socialy conservative nutjobs I've seen!
    Or do you only assume they're 'leftwing' because you can't fathom the idea of non-white folks being part of your 'rightwing' bubble?

On topic: Extremists are bad, m'kay.
    Last edited by Xyonai; 2013-12-20 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Punctuation Fail

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    What the sweet actual fuck are you talking about? The Taliban types are some of the most socialy conservative nutjobs I've seen!
    Or do you only assume they're 'leftwing' because you can't fathom the idea of non-white folks being part of your 'rightwing' bubble?

On topic: Extremists are bad, m'kay.
    Gotta love (dumb) Right Winger Logic. Since the (dumb branch of the) Right Wing hate this extremist non-white group, they figure that they must by left wing, by default. Even though they both hate the same things. Like gender equality, same sex marriage, and the idea of respecting religions that aren't their own.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-12-20 at 08:42 AM.

Wow OP that video was great and combined with the music! They should make a movie out of this. Anyhow from what I've seen I'd support these young champs. They seem to be doing Sweden a great service!

RevFront are worse than cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Wow OP that video was great and combined with the music! They should make a movie out of this. Anyhow from what I've seen I'd support these young champs. They seem to be doing Sweden a great service!
    inb4 angry right-wingers

edit: yonteh beat me

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh the humanity

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    What the sweet actual fuck are you talking about?
    Yeah well at least it was quite entertaining. Or sad. Not really sure.
    Every kind of violent extremism is bad. What was the point of this again ?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Yeah well at least it was quite entertaining. Or sad. Not really sure.
    Every kind of violent extremism is bad. What was the point of this again ?
    I'm not sure, either it was: A poorly worded attempt to start a debate
    SOmeone simply wanting to show that this is a thing.
    Or someone playing the 'See? Lefties can be crazy too' card.