Poll: Which class will you play first to 100?

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Which class will you play first to 100? And why?

Which class will you level first, to 100? And why?

Been playing Warrior since release Vanilla and will continue playing Warrior , cause I love it! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid is my main so he'll be first! Maybe in a few months after that I"ll consider someone else. Must become level 100 Bear for optimal om noming of enemies.

Deleted
    my lock as always

Not sure, I tend to change my main toon a lot, It will all depend on how they look in the beta...

More than likely though my Paladin or my DK, Can't say for sure.

I have a new main each expansion usually, but in choosing my first character to level for WoD, I think the new character models will have a huge impact on my decision.

because it's my main since vanilla till always

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    DK
    DPS spec for fastest questing possible and Tank spec for instaqueues

might do paly for same reason, but i dont like ret as much as frost at the moment.

My mage is my main.

However, while playing my DK alt (only playing him as blood tank + soloing shit) during Cata and MoP, I'm gradually starting to like him more and more. Maybe if I stop being casual, teach my wife to play WoW on a raiding level, and convince my friends to return to WoW and gather... Maybe this will make me play DK instead in case we'll need a competent tank more than a competent DD.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

I like casters so be one of them

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid.. Because... DRUID!!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

My mage... because it's my main and I enjoy it.
    Ricotta,Corleggy Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman. It's my main. It would be illogical to level an alt prior to levelling the character that you go and raid with.

I ve been playing mage since Vanilla, so mage it is...
    And then it's dysfunction this, and dysfunction that, and dysfunction vaffancul!

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't really know, but druid is my main and have been since early TBC. I am a bit stuck within "nothingness" atm. I lack direction, and play purely on feeling these days. I feel a need to always prioritize my main, but it's not really what I want. That need, do play an important role in my choices though, so I am betting the druid will get up first.

Thinking about switching it up once again but for now it will be my warrior.

Probably continue maining my Paladin, unless something during beta changes my mind and makes me main something else for the first time ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm still undecided, The classes I used to love aren't quite the same as they were, and while no doubt some of the changes have been for the better, they don't feel the same and I don't always enjoy them as much as I used to. I tried rolling a Monk healer, and I'm not enjoying that as much as I thought I might. I'm running out of healers to try =p With my free 90 I might make another shaman and try healing on that...

My Paladin, only character I've bothered to really play this expansion at all, and even then I didn't play him much...

I will be leveling a Monk first, mainly because I've always enjoyed the martial arts style fighting. This expansion I will be trying to level only 1 character. I have all the classes at 90 atm but none are geared to where I want.. I think the highest ilvl I have right now is around 516.