Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, lets give poor kids another reason to resent the world and lose all hope for a better future.

15+ Year Old Account
    Poor kids w/ shitter parents should work @ the school after hours to pay for their free lunches.

IN REAL LIFE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE LUNCH

Yes, lets give poor kids another reason to resent the world and lose all hope for a better future.
    And I resent the poor when they get free shit.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Poor kids w/ shitter parents should work @ the school after hours to pay for their free lunches.

So you want to make sure the kids understand the value of money and that everything in life has a cost? Am I understanding you correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So you want to make sure the kids understand the value of money and that everything in life has a cost? Am I understanding you correctly?
    Nothing says "I understand money, cost and hardship" more than "mommy just bought me a new Louis Vuitton handbag."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The kids parents should have to sweep the floors instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Disgraceful.

They should be sweeping chimneys, not getting an easy ride sweeping floors.

well done, made me chuckle!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    Shitting on the poor seems to be a common theme among that side of the aisle these days.
    both sides of the aisle*

So you resent the children of "shitter parents" because they're the children of "shitter parents," and not for anything they've actually done. To teach them the lesson that there's no such thing as a free lunch would only make even the slightest bit of sense if any of the children were actually paying for their lunch.

What is it with school cafeterias (Free lunch right?). I don't understand how the gourvement can afford to pay for staff + food for like all schools across the country.

Or is this just a movie thing with all schools having cafeteria? I make my own lunch at a blazing speed every morning, just 2 rugbrød (Danish bred) inn my lunchbox and off I go out off the door - not very creative, but it cures the hunger to I get home, and if I wanted food at the school I would haft to pay for it, often a rather high price (Below service/resturant niveua obviously, but defiantly not under 3 dollars for a decent school cafeteria meal) witch I don't want to - Waste of money.

Edit: Uhm, on topic; No way. Lets not single out kids at a young age. If this was people above age off 16, maybe I could think it was okay.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I think workfare programs like this are great, if they're applied to people 18+ . I don't think any child should go hungry, or should be forced into labor. They need to be full to even have a chance at learning, and if they learn they're much less likely to need free lunch when their older because they'll have some sort of skill. Not saying they need filet mignon and caviar, but something.

@Djuntas: School cafeterias are not typically free for everyone. At most schools, there are programs in place so that families with lower incomes can apply for free or reduced cost on the lunches; everyone else has to pay full price. (What that price is will, obviously, vary based on the area.)

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    @Djuntas: School cafeterias are not typically free for everyone. At most schools, there are programs in place so that families with lower incomes can apply for free or reduced cost on the lunches; everyone else has to pay full price. (What that price is will, obviously, vary based on the area.)
    If I recall correctly the cost is subsidized for everyone anyway. The poor can just get more subsidization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Typical Republican. Classist, racist, misogynist homophobes. Anyone who says otherwise is either a pundit, an apologist or living a state of willed ignorance.

Just look at the things these "people" try to legislate.

USDA subsidies for farms in Georgia totaled $6,633,000,000 from 1995 through 2012.
    Stay classy, Republicans.
    Last edited by Espe; 2013-12-20 at 09:47 PM.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    They should make all those damn kids sweep the floor. Poor, Rich, who gives a shit. Hand them all a broom.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Typical Republican Politician. Classist, racist, misogynist homophobes. Anyone who says otherwise is either a pundit, an apologist or living a state of willed ignorance.

Just look at the things these "people" try to legislate.

Stay classy, Republicans.
    There are some good people out there who side with republicans that post on these boards. Their reasons for siding with Republicans typically involve totally ignoring when the party does things like this. Anyways, lets not start applying a label to everyone unfairly. No better than them when we do.

10+ Year Old Account

Sweet. Indentured servitude, here we go! Fuck you kid, this floor is dirty. You're going to go hungry because your parents suck.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And yet those idiots in Georgia will reelect him.

How functioning monkeys like him even get elected lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    How functioning monkeys like him even get elected lol?
    Because the people electing him don't realize that he's talking about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    There's only one problem. I never met an elementary school kid that ever paid for his or her own lunch themselves.
    While it wasn't my money(parents paid). I had to pay for lunches.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.