Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    I'd like to see you do the OTHER world bosses ;>
    Nalak and all celestials are not difficult, at all. There will have been dozens maybe hundreds of people who have soloed these and many more capable. Some of those will be hunters.

The only thing holding me back from doing more celestials, are random people joining in on the fight
    This goes for all the other non-derp hunters about, too.

Galleon/Ordos would be fairly impressive as I've never heard of hunters soloing either (or anyone soloing ordos), sha of anger I can already imagine a few ways hunters can do it easily so no props there.

Most importantly as others have mentioned their hp got cut 75% off, and their abilities weakened now. People solo'd these as tanks fairly easily BEFORE the nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I'm relatively certain doing the celestials, Nalak or whatever as BM requires approximately the same amount of skill doing them as a tank does: Zero. Especially considering your pet takes next to no damage from any of their area of effect abilities because it's a pet.

Killing the current world bosses is all about gear right now.

You aren't "world first hunter" by a long shot. And even if you were, nobody cares. I killed a few bosses last expansion on my DK before anyone else I'm aware of, and never posted threads about it going "ZOMG WORLD FIRST" because I presumed nobody would care about some random boss halfway through a raid instance being soloed. Any posts I made on the subject were posts instructing others on how to do it the way I did.
    Last edited by Libretto; 2013-12-22 at 04:05 PM.

Deleted
    Good Job man.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post

No hunters who did it before, it was a hunterworldfirst
    There's a poster in this very thread who claimed to have soloed the boss pre-HP nerf. So... nah, it wasn't a hunterworldfirst.

See, the problem here is that you think soloing easy world bosses is an accomplishment worthy of logging or posting to youtube. It's not. Grats on your kill -- personal accomplishments are great, but it wasn't a world first.
    Last edited by Belloc; 2013-12-23 at 05:20 PM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only know of one prot paladin that soloed Galleon and that was pre-vengeance nerf. I'm not sure it's doable now. Also, the paladin that soloed it was on one of the Korea servers with the boosted ilvl gear.

I've been meaning to try Sha of Anger and Galleon again now that I have more gear. Just not sure it's doable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Also...your transmog looks terrible lol ><
    This is the meanest thing in this whole thread .

Quote Originally Posted by Scinder View Post
    I only know of one prot paladin that soloed Galleon and that was pre-vengeance nerf. I'm not sure it's doable now. Also, the paladin that soloed it was on one of the Korea servers with the boosted ilvl gear.

I've been meaning to try Sha of Anger and Galleon again now that I have more gear. Just not sure it's doable.
    There were some on our servers as well before the vengeance change. Not sure if it's possible or not after that.

Sha of Anger poses a problem for non-hunters/exploits - you need to remove yourself from the fight everytime an MC cast goes off. Damage wise sha is incredibly easy to solo (my shaman could survive this in 5.2), the mc still hits you as far as I can tell even when having removed totems before it was meant to go off.

I imagine a hunter can FD it and I believe it's 30 seconds+ apart so no struggle to solo. The warlock who solo'd it killed it so fast it didn't have a chance to get MC off, and that method was fixed I believe.

Still, maybe someone more imaginative with me will have an idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scinder View Post

Can confirm its doable. ilvl 568 prot pala here got galleon to like 20% and then died cause I failed. Wasnt close to berserk yet.

So much teenage douchbaggery in this thread.

How does one confirm solo kill firsts?

Not sure if it's still in the game, but a mob in Dread Wastes can be mind controlled by a priest and used to solo world bosses. It has an ability which I can't remember the name of, which drops a void zone beneath the target which does %HP dmg. Myself on my priest, I kited it to Sha of Anger and solo'd him in roughly 10 seconds. Then, took the long journey across the fatigue ocean with it and solo'd oondasta.

EDIT: here's my first attempt at oondasta, a bit sloppy, but we did it the following week with no issues. http://www.twitch.tv/dankestbuds/c/2868545

Mob's name is Wake of Horror, and the ability is Sha Corruption.
    Last edited by LET JIMMY RAID; 2013-12-28 at 08:20 AM.