Deleted

TFT should habe 2 charges

Thunder focus tea should have 2 charges like chi brew, it would help so much in 25 man's whilst trying to get ReM on everyone to AoE heal.

Discuss...

I'm assuming due to the "smart" jump of ReM when it splits Blizzard feel its not necessary to blanket the raid in it. Sucks for stacked AoE dmg phases, OP for scattered ones.

I'm about 5 hours into playing mistweaver though so I don't really have a valid opinion, just an observation but spent the majority of that time in 25 man LFR attempting to get ReM on as many people as possible with TFT
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Would make it too easy IMO. Maybe add a talent or glyph that adds a different CD or something to ReM but you can select a target kind of like Rejuv. But tbh I feel it should stay the way it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterPerpetual View Post
    Would make it too easy IMO. Maybe add a talent or glyph that adds a different CD or something to ReM but you can select a target kind of like Rejuv. But tbh I feel it should stay the way it is.
    I supppse that could be a nice major glyph to reduce the Cd of FFT by like 5-8? Seconds, could help a lot plus most MW glyphs are lame. perhaps a new 2-3 minutes CD that pits ReM on every raid member? Could tie it in to revival and nerf the healing output of revival again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    I supppse that could be a nice major glyph to reduce the Cd of FFT by like 5-8? Seconds, could help a lot plus most MW glyphs are lame. perhaps a new 2-3 minutes CD that pits ReM on every raid member? Could tie it in to revival and nerf the healing output of revival again.
    It's been suggested before that in order to get rid of the "overpowered nature of Revival's instant heal status" it should have instead just put a fresh Renewing Mist on the entire raid. Chances are, this may have been through of by the devs but 10-man would have been getting the shortest possible end of the stick and now the skill is set in stone. (So far.)

Deleted
    Not likely to see anything happening to Revival, they've even said that the intent of Revival is to be as hard hitting as possible and the fact that our mastery coefficient is so low on it is to encourage Monks to front-load everything into it. If they're willing to gimp a stat for us to enforce that notion, I'm not seeing it any other method of graduating it past one huge hit being likely.

The OP's idea is quite bad, what you need to remember is that TFT is only effective for 18-19 seconds after using it and technically speaking as long as the CD doesn't reach that low then it is impossible to game the ability to spread ReM to the entire raid constantly. However since Readiness is becoming a stat in Warlords, and two charges at 45 seconds each can be looked at as just one ability with a 22.5 second cooldown, basically means you'd need 25% Readiness then it's GG ReM on everyone constantly time. Obviously it could have a lower coefficient so that would never happen, but that would mean Readiness would be basically worthless.

I think a lot of solutions to the Renewing Mist's randomness aren't really elegant, the simplest solution is usually best. Look at Genesis for example, Druid's lacked on demand, non-cooldown burst healing about as much as we lack controlled HoTs. The solution for that problem was to make Rejuvenation tick faster, the simplest solution for ReM is to give us the ability to shuffle it on demand (preferably off the GCD) at a cost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would make TFT too OP for PvP. And yes, while Blizzard generally balances a lot around PvE, they also try to balance around PvP as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have an idea ... what if they introduced a cooldown (let's say 1-2 mins) that made all your existing ReM to gain a new stack, which will then jump, like ReM always does, to the nearest injured target .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    This would break monks in 10 man, During TFT you have ReM on everyone, for 18 seconds. Considering that TFT has a 45 second CD (and i'm guessing the same recharge time) this means that you will have an 80% uptime with ReM on all targets.

</Suplift>

Edit: Reglitch beat me to it, sorry for not reading all the replays
    Last edited by mmocbf7bf77c98; 2013-12-24 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suplift View Post
    This would break monks in 10 man, During TFT you have ReM on everyone, for 18 seconds. Considering that TFT has a 45 second CD (and i'm guessing the same recharge time) this means that you will have an 80% uptime with ReM on all targets.
    No if the recharge time (per charge) is still 45sec, you won't have much higher uptime, it will be the same but with one additional initial charge (like roll)
    That only means you could chain high-tft uptime for longer periods (or you could use 2 charges back to back every 1.5min in 25m to blanket the whole raid)
    Would be cool actually, but it doesn't really solve anything

Deleted
    Well Surely if they both have 45 second recharge times then your TFT would just last 36 seconds not 18, after reading back my post i see what my brain did (I had been awake for like 20 mins when I wrote that.) I suppose because of the nature of blizz fights; times of high incoming damage then times of low incoming damage then 36 seconds would just be to much